Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS - RHOP Barrrel + CM16 Intermed Predator G&G  (Read 2362 times)

FearNoEvil

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS - RHOP Barrrel + CM16 Intermed Predator G&G
« on: July 15, 2017, 11:04:52 PM »
Hey everyone. Im looking to sell my current gun only in order to provide funds towards a new one. I have a CM16 Intermediate Predator, full metal. Ive literally only used it twice at 2 games, total of 7 hours or so. Only thing ive done is put a M120 spring in to run higher BBs. Still have original spring. More than capable of handling it because it has a 25000 high torque neo mag motor. Only thing wrong with the gun is the panel connected to the charging handle came off and idk how to put back on, also i stripped a screw on the motor plate. EASY fixes. Im lookong for $200 or best offer. I paid $330 total and only owned for about 3 months. I will include original mag, additional mag, and a 9.6v battery.

ALSO I have a profesionally RHOP prometheus 6.03 inner barrel, 260mm with a modifief lonex hop up. DROP IN READY. I will sell with or seperate. This barrel was made for the predator but ive yet to even install it, and is compatiable with any M4 style AEG. This alone cost me $130 for barrel, barrel and hop up rhop mods. Always wanted to Rhop but dont know how to diy? Well here is your chance. Ill take no less thab $100 aa the promy barrel itself is worth $60 and it is still brand new in packaging never been used

FearNoEvil

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: WTS - RHOP Barrrel + CM16 Intermed Predator G&G
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 11:06:27 PM »
Id love to keep the barrel but the new style gun i want is a much larger inner barrel therefore i wont be able tp just swap