Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Airsoft  (Read 11186 times)

Tommy gun

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
New Airsoft
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:33:31 PM »
font=times new roman][/font]

Hi, my name is Michael Erisman also known as Tommy gun. I am opening a brand new airsoft field
in Hartland MI near US-23 & M-59. Our first game is June 12th, We will have a free lunch and giveaways
The Name is 82nd Airsoft LLC; our website is 82ndairsoft.com. This is going to be the best field you've
played on. The field is 60 acres with hills; swamps; woods; Village & bunkers. Vehicles will be allowed in
special events. We are planning night games; 24 hour games and much more.  Check the website for updates
We will have rental equipment available.  Spread the word ~ airsoft there's a new field in town.
Thank God, finally a local place for just Airsoft! :)

SilkMudah

• View Profile
Re: New Airsoft
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 01:49:13 AM »
I'd love to come check it out, but alas it's a little to far for me right now. Not entirely sure if my car would make it lol. Good luck with the field though!

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 05:40:09 AM »
Welcome to the forums! I sent you a message by the way.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:56:53 AM by Canto »

Conzo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:51:50 AM »
This sounds like an amazing opprotunity for me and others in my area (clarkston-waterford area). A dedicated airsoft field that's close. I would love to attend any 24hr events you guys host. If you are trying to raise more awareness for your field I would suggest posting some info on the Michigan Airsoft Association facebook page. More people seem to be on there than the forum these days.