Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS/WTT: G&G GR25 AEG DMR  (Read 2222 times)

chris6779878

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS/WTT: G&G GR25 AEG DMR
« on: August 02, 2018, 10:01:29 PM »
Up for sale or trade is a used G&G GR25 AEG.

I traded a Polarstar Mk. 18 build for this rifle awhile back.(In hindsight, not my best move.)
This rifle functions properly and comes with 2 120 rd. modified A&K midcap magazines, and one G&G GR25 50 round magazine.

Rifle has been gone through at least once by a tech friend of mine.

Mods:
1x Deans Male Connector
1x Spring change to......M130 spring? Will have to check. Stock joule rating was at least at 1.9 joules out the box, hence having it gone through by a friend of mine to see what could be done to make it legal as a DMR for most fields around where I'm at.
I did my own custom paintjob to attempt to help this rifle blend into surroundings somewhat better. Whether or not it actually does blend I have no idea, I just know that to me at least, it looks pretty cool.

Included in packaging if sold/traded:
1x G&G GR25 (duh)
1x mock suppressor
2x A&K modified midcap magazines (I dremeled out the slots where the mag catch actually engages and locks the mags in place, and they work beautifully and don't wobble hardly at all in the magwell. They also drop free extremely easily if the mag release is pressed, and feed great. Hardly used at all.)
1x G&G GR25 midcap magazine, 50 rounds
1x Bi pod of unknown brand
Does NOT include the optic, or a battery.

If need be, I could be persuaded into including a battery, but I'd highly recommend buying a battery for this rifle as I don't see anyone wanting one of my puffy lipos.  :P

Looking to sell for $200 OBO, or trade for a Safariland 6005 holster setup for glock 19, preferably set up for a TLR 1HL.
Or even just trading for an Elite Force Glock 19 with a spare mag or two.

I am located near Niles, Michigan and can ship to anywhere in the Lower 48 U.S. States. Shipping is $10 Fixed, I ship via UPS Ground and can provide tracking on day-of shipment.
I am also willing to meet up for a trade in person, but no farther than an hour away from Niles.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 10:12:33 PM by chris6779878 »
-Anvil, CO of F.E.A.R.