Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone around ann arbor play?  (Read 8996 times)

vnartker1990

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Anyone around ann arbor play?
« on: July 19, 2017, 11:25:01 PM »
I am curious if there is anyone around ann arbor that is active. I'm looking for some people to play with

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TauterTwiggy

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone around ann arbor play?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 10:40:46 AM »
Lots of people, I'm from the Taylor area myself but I work up in Ann Arbor and run all over Michigan for games.

Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 01:28:18 AM »
I play and I live in Ypsilanti. I am trying to find people to play with myself. I have had trouble finding games near the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area this season. I used to play at the Matrix Airsoft field in Romulus, MI and Action Paintball/No Limits in Taylor, MI which are both about a 20 minute drive but I haven't seen any posts on miairsoft.org forum is quite some time. I only played a few times this season so far.

You could check out 82nd Airsoft in Highland (I have never been, not yet), and Futureball. Futureball hosts games every weekend but it more of a paintball field. Its a decent field. As far as fields to play near by, that's all I know of. Let me know if anyone knows of anymore fields near the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area. Thanks.

Frag3K

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 08:49:24 AM »
We host at No-Limits once a month. Sorry we've not been posting them on the forums very much anymore. Since most players have been using Facebook we've not been posting our games to the forums as much.  I'll try to make it a point to cross post our game dates once Pagan makes a Facebook event.

As for your original question I live in Howell myself, but I drive an hour to Taylor once a month. It's a short drive from the AA/Ypsi area. I haven't been to 82nd yet, but from AA it should be a short drive as well. If you're on Facebook join the Michigan Airsoft group. There's sometimes 2 listings that come up, but you're looking for the group that has 2000+ members, you'll find more info and game dates there.
VFC HK 416 LE
G&G CM16 Raider L
Marushin 5-7
KWA USP