Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New GBB Pistol Recommendations?  (Read 7438 times)

SideSwipe

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
New GBB Pistol Recommendations?
« on: July 21, 2015, 03:40:01 PM »
Hello Everyone!
      My 1st Gen KWA ATP hasn't really been working since I got it a couple years ago.  I wasted $50 on an Angel Customs upgrade kit that pretty much destroyed my pistol even more. To the point, I'm looking into a new pistol in the future and have always liked the KWA 1911 (tan) but have recently been looking at the VFC Full size M&P. I'm kind of stuck between the two,  but any recommendations between a 1911 or Glock style would be helpful. Preferably something reliable with easy access to parts if need be.

dizzyshot

• View Profile
Re: New GBB Pistol Recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:21:17 AM »
I know KWA is the go to brand for GBB pistols and they've earned it. I however would recommend KJW 1911's. More specifically the KP-05 or regular 1911. Both are really good pistols that come stock with a red nozzle to use CO2 magazines, if you wish, and run at about $120 each. Know if you want a Glock styled pistol the ECHO 1 Timberwolf is the way to go. On ECHO 1's site it runs at about $145. Sure you can fine WE-TECH Glocks, but they aren't really legal in the U.S. do to licensing, as far as I know I could be wrong. The M22 supposedly supposed to be like a Glock, according to Evike as well. Those run as high as $110. In order of top recommendation I would put the KP05 at one, Timberwolf at two, and the regular 1911 third. Hopefully this helps you out in your decision for a new sidearm.

SideSwipe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 07:00:20 AM »
I have looked into KJW but I'm weary about the quality compared to KWAs. The VFC M&P seemed like a good middle ground for value and quality. Thanks for the option, I'll definitely start researching more Kjw.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 10:21:49 PM »
I run a KP07. By far the best investment I've made as far as side arms go. Great kick, great accuracy, and pretty good on gas. I usually have rounds left in the mag on green gas, but I have a tendency to overload my mags. It'll get a full recommended mag out no problem. I used it at a pretty good distance at OP:Homeland and was able to pick people off.

SideSwipe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 04:50:15 PM »
Sweet I'll look into that one as well 😊

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk