Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weekday solutions for the folks that work every weekend?  (Read 6202 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Weekday solutions for the folks that work every weekend?
« on: November 07, 2017, 01:38:58 PM »
Context: I work all through the weekend normally and often have my 2/3 days off during the middle of the week.  I have a backyard that is open bordered with a golf course and neighbors that might not want to see someone outside practice firing.

I have always wondered what if any activity occurs during weekdays at either indoor fields or outdoor fields that are not just open on weekends.  Does that exist here in Michigan?  I assume if it was available it would be at some indoor field towards Detroit.  I do not keep much in the loop these days social media wise.

I would gladly settle for a place to go and test fire stuff every once in awhile on a day off.

Just wanted to get something that's been on my mind for a long time.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Re: Weekday solutions for the folks that work every weekend?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:35:49 AM »
Up here in the UP we've talked about it since there are guys who've got weird schedules and during the week would be easier for them. I think that the only way it would work at least in what I've seen is running after work hours. Say a Thursday or Friday shorter game starting say at 6pm and running till 9pm or something of that sort. Because you're not going to have enough guys off during the day to run the game then, best bet is getting the guys who are working but don't mind coming out after work for a few hours and then the guys who have the day off.

It's something I've been thinking of trying up here, but this year has just been too busy to plan it and try it out, but maybe next year.

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"