Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Range Day @ The Pit  (Read 15485 times)

Weaponhit_Robson

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Range Day @ The Pit
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:44:38 AM »
Soooooooo I hit the States on Tuesday and I know there was talk of another Range day down at The Pit so just wondering when people would be free? I'm good up until the 11th of August so post a date and I'll be there, be great to catch up with you guys again!
Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Tank

• Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: Range Day @ The Pit
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:30:51 AM »
I was just going to finally get around to making this thread today!  I'm thinking August 1st will work out the best, for at least myself and X.  August 2nd could work as well.  Once we decide on a date, which we should do in the next couple days, you should revise the thread title with the date and time.

I'll bring my AR, 45, 9, 300 savage, and 12 gauge.  I will also be bringing a clay thrower, my 6' table, two shade canopies, and a cooler filled with water for anyone to drink.

I will try to get there by 10AM so that we can start reserving space along the shooting line before the masses take over.  I'll try to remember to bring the MiA flag as well, so that people know where to go.

For those of you who don't know, James (Weaponhit_Robson, formerly blackhawkranger on the old MiA) is from overseas and is in town visiting.  If people don't mind letting someone else sling some lead through their guns, it would help James to know what ammo to purchase, so he can have some fun too.

Weaponhit_Robson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 05:36:03 PM »
Cheers Tank, any day is fine by me so whatever the majority decide.

Genuinely the best day I had last year was meeting with you guys, having a laugh and firing a few different things. Although I'll give the clay pigeons a miss this time as I was bloody terrible last time! 😂

Tank

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 11:51:43 AM »
Anybody else planning on coming out, please chime in.  Since I haven't heard anything from anyone, I'll just arbitrarily choose August 1st, Saturday.  I'll be there at 10AM.  We usually stay 4 or 5 hours.  I'll also advertise this on the FB group, to hopefully get more traffic.

airsoftbrothers2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 10:44:23 PM »
I'm pretty interested in making it out, I'm about 50 minutes away. It seems as all my friends are busy, or still going to phoenix tactical instead. There's a pretty good chance that I'll be making it out there though, I want to shoot my rifle again!

Timm

• Old school member
  • Swiggity Swooty I'm coming for that booty, Mon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 10:03:09 AM »
I'm down to blast, but that day doesnt work for me. :/

Ghast

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 11:16:33 AM »
I'm good to go. I'd like to start early ish though, so I'll be there at maybe 9 or 10am.

Weaponhit_Robson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »
I'll probably be there around 9:30 and I'll need to be gone by 1ish as I'm off to the Elkhart 4H Fair in the evening.

@Tank  - want me to bring anything along with me?

Tank

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 08:25:25 PM »
I'll shoot to get there earlier too then.  It's going to be another scorcher, so it will help to be there before peek temp.

Just bring your lucky timing with your picture taking! ;)

Ghast

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 11:38:52 PM »
I'll see you boys in the morning, I'm bringing Sharky with me.