Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Noob loadout  (Read 9031 times)

McGibblettes420

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Noob loadout
« on: November 01, 2016, 11:05:13 PM »
Im actually not so new to the sport but its been quite a few years...My problem is finding a good quality gun for a decent price. I don't make a whole lot and have a family to support but i do have around a hundo maybe slightly more for a gun. Im a fan of the m4 aegs. Any suggestions? Maybe something decent out the box that can be upgraded at a later time. Thanks in advanced.

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: Noob loadout
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 01:13:42 AM »
Your best bet for good quality for a decent price would be to lurk around the Commerce section on this forum.

Aside from that, the G&G Combat Machine is always a solid platform, with plenty of upgradeability. (I would believe you could upgrade a CM to outperform one of their TopTech lines for cheaper than buying a TopTech)
Lancer Tacticals cheaper line are ok performance and internal parts wise, but their externals leave something to be desired in my opinion. (Their higher end replicas are of Lonex OEM, and are quite nice)
And the Elite Fore CQB/CQC line (Ares/S&T OEM/system) are decent. (For pricier Ares guns, I would prefer to stay away from their E.F.C.S.. Basic microswitches in the cheaper ones I find have less issues)

Keep away from SRC, Valken(SRC with like 2 better internal parts), and APS(A Piece of Sh!t).

JG, CYMA and A&K are alright. You get what you pay for. And my preference of the three is in order of preferred to least preferred.

All of the above brands can be found for, or less than $150 new.

But for a good deal, definitely as I stated first, check around the Commerce section and see if you can't find a gem.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:19:53 AM by T6e9a »
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

McGibblettes420

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 11:13:52 PM »
I gotta pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. Next problem, where do i look for them now. I'm in downriver. I know of exotic sportz and the box stores like dicks but is there any gems i dont know about?

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 12:35:12 AM »
Go here: http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?board=10.0

Scroll through, look for anything with "M4" or a brand you recognize in the title, and check out what is up for sale.

As for local places, there is Commandos, but you should be careful shopping there and know what you want. Their return policies and reputation aren't great.

Your best deals will be buying within the community. Your best prices would generally be found online.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread