Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ICS L86A2  (Read 9910 times)

AlecBeach

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
ICS L86A2
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »
One of the best guns I own. Hands down ICS makes some of the best AEG's out there

APOModern

• View Profile
Re: ICS L86A2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 02:41:52 PM »
I've only had experience with their TransforM4 series.  I've thought about doing an l85 or l86 for a british kit but have never pulled the trigger.  How does the l86 perform?  Haven't seen many videos on it.

paulschoon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 03:52:39 PM »
Im running the ICS L86 A2 most times when I go out to play and I love it, it shoots hard and fast and has impressively tight grouping at long range right out of the box, its a little on the heavy side but not bad at all for what it is, I can run around with it for about 4 hours before my arms start to get a little tired, but as long as you have a sling you can run around with it all day and not have it be to bad. I would defiantly recommend buying this gun if its something that peaks your interest it will be well worth it.   

AlecBeach

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 02:28:30 PM »
I've only had experience with their TransforM4 series.  I've thought about doing an l85 or l86 for a british kit but have never pulled the trigger.  How does the l86 perform?  Haven't seen many videos on it.

Runs beautifully.  The fact it takes m4 mags makes it a beast of a support weapon.  Range is great too because of the bullpup design.  Only gun I have that outrages it is my VFC DMR.

APOModern

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 08:22:29 PM »

Runs beautifully.  The fact it takes m4 mags makes it a beast of a support weapon.  Range is great too because of the bullpup design.  Only gun I have that outrages it is my VFC DMR.

Nice, what DMR do you run?

AlecBeach

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 09:31:46 PM »

Nice, what DMR do you run?

I actually use one of the VFC VR16 Avalons that I upgraded into a DMR.  It may not be a traditional 7.62, but it shoots beyond 230ft now so I'm happy.https://modernairsoft.com/collections/vfc-avalon-vr16