Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What to choose?  (Read 10081 times)

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
What to choose?
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:03:13 AM »
Ok here's my dilemma. Every year around tax return I usually buy something for airsoft. This year I think I want an SMG, but what one is the question? Do I buy a more common one for less money and have more to buy extras, or do I use most the money to buy a more "rare" gun? Right now my top 3 choices are as follows.
1)Umarex UMP45 with extras
2)TM MP7 AEP with extra mags
3)Krytac Kriss Vector with probably nothing extra

Give me your input community!

Dime

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: What to choose?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 11:37:21 AM »
 My nephew bought the Krytac and I've had the privilege to run with it. It was a blast to use. But if you don't have the option to buy more mags it probably won't be as enjoyable with one 90rd mag. Because of that, I personally would chose the TM

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »
My big dilemma with the MP7 is that I'd be ordering it from WGC. I've never used them so I'm a little leery. The UMP or Vector would come from from Evike.

Troutzor

• Sprayin' and Prayin' Since 2005.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 06:36:52 PM »
I’d go MP7, but I’ll wait for VFC’s MP7 AEG. I’m keeping cash on reserve for that. I heard something about Q2 2019.

For now I got my eyes on a CA Nemesis X9. So far I am super impressed by the Nemesis series. I just had an excellent CQB session on Friday with my Nemesis HEX which is 15” plus a tracer unit  and the performance was sick. The thought of a 5” front end on that engine is sexy.
Certified Externals Whore.

Troutzor

• Sprayin' and Prayin' Since 2005.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 07:44:12 AM »
I’d go MP7, but I’ll wait for VFC’s MP7 AEG. I’m keeping cash on reserve for that. I heard something about Q2 2019.

For now I got my eyes on a CA Nemesis X9. So far I am super impressed by the Nemesis series. I just had an excellent CQB session on Friday with my Nemesis HEX which is 15” plus a tracer unit  and the performance was sick. The thought of a 5” front end on that engine is sexy.
I am super happy with the X9 so far. Check out my build on the PCC thread in this section.
Certified Externals Whore.