Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS Multiple guns  (Read 5132 times)

Andrew Chipotle

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS Multiple guns
« on: August 04, 2020, 01:56:53 PM »
WTS all prices exclude shipping. Open to FTF in Michigan. DM me here or shoot me a text at 567-2Zero8-6117 if interested
CYMA m14- Comes with high cap mag and 9.6v nunchuck nicad battery and original manual. Shoots 300 fps. Great starter kit or dmr base, $100
Matrix/ A&k Bolt SVD in black- Includes one mag, sling, cheek rest, and scope+Mount. Shoots 430 fps. $120
Echo 1 contractor Ak- Includes one mag and 9.6 stick nicad. Greatgun, shoots 400fps on the dot, hopup seems great, it shoots incredibly far. I was shocked at this gun's performance when I tested it. Would make an excellent starter gun $140
CYMA contractor AK- Comes with 7.4v lipo and one mag. Has a modify metal hopup unit and Upper receiver rail. Does not have the dust cover attached because it is incompatible with the modify hopup unit, however I still have the dust cover and will include it upon shipping. $140
G&G ARP 9- Includes a 7.4v lipo battery but no mag. Has some cracks in the body, but I sealed them up with super glue and they hold fine, never had any issues from it. $110
Upgraded Well MB12- Includes 1 mag, scope, bipod, and sling. Compatible with VSR10 parts. The spring is definitely upgraded, it shoots 500 fps on the dot. Comes with an Angel Custom sp170 tune up kit(Piston, spring, spring guide) -$160