Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for local milsim group in the Greater Lansing Area  (Read 13303 times)

Morley112

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Looking for local milsim group in the Greater Lansing Area
« on: August 17, 2016, 03:28:22 PM »
Good afternoon all,

I thought I'd give this a shot. I'm a college student at LCC, and have been playing airsoft for roughly 3 years. I used to run games with my buddies back in high school, on a piece of land they had access to, but am looking for something more these days.

With my college schedule I can't really travel to events so I was hoping there would be a group around here that did Milsim. I don't have high expectations, 8 or so guys a week would be fine with me. I'd be willing to help start a unit, few of my buddies still in high school would probably be interested. If someone owns some land that is adequate and legal to play on, let me know and we could talk about trying to get something going.

Really I am looking for a milsim group that's local and active, I'd like to play at least every two weeks (and preferably every week). If anyone knows any one or wants to try to start one let me know!

Morley112

• View Profile
Re: Looking for local milsim group in the Greater Lansing Area
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 05:35:12 PM »
Well. I've made some headway into starting a team. Looks like I've rounded up 4-5 guys.

We should have access to a privately held field/woods roughly 10 acres in size in Haslett. However we are still looking for another field that is guaranteed.

I'm co-leading with a old friend, US Navy Sea Cadet. We are aiming to create a serious group, and I have faith we will succeed, but help is wanted.

We are hoping to by January at the latest. Cold weather games and training! This is due to my friends accelerated courses in the fall. If I can get more interest before, we will start sooner.

If you interested in helping create the group let me know here or via PM

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:02:11 AM »
We are located in Perry and have been playing for the last 16 years. Although our regular players range in age from 14 - 30. We try to play at least 1-2 times a month at our field. If you are interested in coming out to our field let me know. you can PM me your number and I can let you know when we are getting together next.

-Scotty

Morley112

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 09:40:38 AM »
"We are located in Perry and have been playing for the last 16 years. Although our regular players range in age from 14 - 30. We try to play at least 1-2 times a month at our field. If you are interested in coming out to our field let me know. you can PM me your number and I can let you know when we are getting together next."

Rodger that! Thanks for the invitation, will shoot PM. It may be a while before some of us can get up and running, with classes just starting back up. Also I got to get some goggles that fit over my glasses, and probably a new M16. My AK47's safety has failed, thought its lasted so long and I think having such a weapon is against MIA rules. Will double check.  Will PM my phone number.

- Spencer

Morley112

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 08:39:04 PM »
Our site is not currently done, it is WIP, but the essentials are functioning. There is everything you need to know, and the enlistment form works.

https://sites.google.com/site/10thmilsim/

Morley112

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 10:17:04 AM »
Our intro level training course plan will be done soon. Just laying out the basics on what we want to work on for the first month-month and a half. We are still kicking and growing! Just got another app today.

Morley112

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 04:17:40 PM »
We will be starting this month.