Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Milsim West Assault on Derbent  (Read 11981 times)

Ajax

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Milsim West Assault on Derbent
« on: September 04, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »
So I plan on attending, who else is going? I'll be on NATO and would potentially be interested in carpooling if that could be arranged with anyone.
Member of Task Force: Phalnax

Per Angusta Ad Augusta

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: Milsim West Assault on Derbent
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:17:13 AM »
The Bastards are going to be there at least +9-10. I'm actually going to be the NATO CO for this one, so I'm pretty excited to whoop on the Russians.

Unfortunately our carpool situation is locked up tight, but I'm hopeful once Josh and I return from the site recon coming up here and have some pics of the AO we might get some more of Michigan to come out. For the most part though I think a lot of the cats here are going to go to Irene in Indiana.

Krutch

• Lost Parade Milsim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »
Dang. I am definitely interested. Any more info on the AO you can leak us Mosin?

Ajax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 02:41:56 PM »
I'm almost set gear wise, I just need some cold/wet weather gear,an assault/hydration pack, and an IFAK. But one thing I was curious about, does anyone know if they will issue the Milsim west Tourniquet? Or will we have to order one? 
Member of Task Force: Phalnax

Per Angusta Ad Augusta

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 07:11:30 PM »
We issue the MSW tourniquet to every player that attends, but only one. If you want extras you can buy them yourself ahead of time or reach out to either Josh or Brian to pre-order and pick up at the field.

I'll be doing my site recon here the weekend of the 18th, as well as snapping my own photos of the AO and gathering up a list of "Things I think would be smart to have" shortly after that, as well as creating a private Facebook page for the NATO guys to ask questions and get Commander's intent from. I know for sure I'm ordering that NATO fighting positions be dug in, after seeing how shitty the fighting positions were at Raid on Rostov, so E-Tool will likely be on the list of things to have unless the site owners say no or the entire ground is loose rock/unable to be dug.