Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fields in Michigan?  (Read 7642 times)

reaper419

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Fields in Michigan?
« on: June 23, 2015, 12:55:00 AM »
First of all i would like to apologize if this is the wrong category to post this in. Now i want to know all the airsoft fields in michigan.Ive searched all over the internet for field but only found 2 CQB arenas near me. I live in Fraser and Shelby Twp because my parents are divorced and im 16 so im old enough for most fields. Again sorry if this is the wrong Forum and sorry if the format of this was not well put together, thank you and Airsoft on.

Gunny87

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • SK 29
    • View Profile
Re: Fields in Michigan?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 04:56:06 PM »
Check out the events section for events with field locations. There are at least three outdoor fields in South East Michigan. No outdoor fields near Shelby Township that I know of. Just Phoenix Tactical, and East Side which you were probably referring to. You'll have to drive out to Action Paintball in Taylor, Hell's Survivors in Pinckney, or out to Romulus if there's an event at the Matrix field.

http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?board=7.0

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 05:01:26 PM by Gunny87 »
G&P MK23 Stoner LMG (SMP'd) - G&P MK18 Mod 1 - G&P CQBR (Protech MKII) - G&P M177 - STAR FNC x2 - G&G MP5 (Protech MKII) - CA M24  - Cybergun M&P 9

FearRoback

• Trade Count: (0)
  • The Thrill Of The Battle, Without The Scars Of War
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/FearRoback1
Ghost Squadron Airsoft Team (GSAT) Team Captain
Elite Force 4CRL, 4CRS, Elite Force 1911 Tac, Elite Force Legends Smoke Wagon