Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: kamikaze(old MIA member, no account here yet)  (Read 7386 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
kamikaze(old MIA member, no account here yet)
« on: May 06, 2015, 03:23:02 PM »
I'm just posting here as a public service announcement of sorts, I purchased the Marpat as well as the gearbox, haven't received anything haven't been able to get a tracking number despite him saying it was shipped several weeks ago. I've filed a paypal dispute because of lack of communication and shipping. Buyers beware.

Luke

Appending my previous message, I just spoke to him and the package according to him was shipped and came back with a torn label today. So he's going to mail the package out, send me tracking info and as soon as I get the stuff in the mail I'll cancel the paypal dispute. If for some reason they side with me on the claim and refund before I get the package I'll just send the funds back to his paypal account. I will say nice guy on the phone I don't have any real reason to suspect that what he said isn't true. As such I'll take it as the explanation of what happened and just assume he was busy etc. So at this point things are going the right direction and I expect this will be resolved. If for some reason it's not I'll certainly update things accordingly one way or the other as well as the resolution.

EDIT Again: Got the tracking info via PM so it looks like things are on the mend. Luke

EDIT again: Got the BDU's as well as the gearbox as described the other day. So things did work out in the end, though it was slow to come about and honestly it took longer than it should have along with more effort. That said he held up his end of the deal and I did as well so take from it what you will.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:43:47 PM by luke213 »
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"