Discussion Boards > Tech Questions

DIY Chronograph

<< < (2/2)

luke213:
Another update, need some time to do further testing. I'll say results are consistent if not accurate. I borrowed another chrono and it's conflicting with the results from my DIY. I don't 100% trust the results though because there are some weird things that don't make allot of sense. So I'm waiting till I can borrow another fancier chrono to compare the three and see if I can't get things dialed in as close as possible.

Really though this project if for no other reason has been a great diagnostic tool when rebuilding and changing guns since I can chrono before and after a change to insure what results changed. So more info coming soon in the next few weeks likely with some more in depth results and maybe a video of the function of it.

Take care!

Luke

Snarf:
When you think the design is finalized, could you write a little how to guide, or at least a parts list? I'm pretty interested in building one myself.

luke213:
Sure planned on doing that when I build the next version which will be prettier version more of a final version.

zephurah:
I made one myself. I found out the hard way that you need to buy the IR LED's online. Most stores overprice their LED by alot. Another tip, make sure to drill the holes after you have glued on your support pieces with a really long drill bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version