Arsenal > AEG

CA MK18

<< < (2/2)

Troutzor:
Necro-update!

So I did purchase the CA MK18. Again, got it on a really nice combo deal with the KLI Baba Yaga (OEM CA).
Did I need an MK18? Nope, not at all. I just really wanted a gun worthy of transforming into a bullpup using the SRU Bullpup AR kit.

Initial impressions: Not the nicest build I’ve ever seen. Butt stock is okay, I’d probably swap it. Grip is classic A2 style, not exciting. Front end is decent, no issues. Receiver not exciting, it is full aluminum. Internals feel good, it’s tuned nicely like the rest of the Nemesis  line. Wait...what’s this? Where’s the 30K motor? This one is a 25K-that sucks! Huh, what the...standard TM buffer tube? Not a true quick change spring?! WTF!  This is starting to feel more and more like Proline and not Nemesis.

Let me collect myself...okay. Performance is still excellent, just a few annoying external parts details...I have a spare 30K motor, this is fine.

Now for that SRU build...

Whether or not this thing has now been desecrated or is some sort of unholy abomination, I don’t care. I now have a space-gun bullpup with programmable trigger that it reaching out to 250’ without much internal modification. Soon to debut at a field near you (assuming this pandemic lets up—stupid COVID).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version