Arsenal > AEG

PCCs

(1/3) > >>

Troutzor:
I’m loving the CA X9 platform. Check out my custom build!

CA X9 PDW
Krytac SDP hand-guard
Ares M45X-S Type B Blade Stock
Modify Hybrid 6.03 TBB 141mm
Maple Leaf Bucking
SMG/Pistol Sights

Solid 350 FPS for CQB.
I’m planning on a Kydex holster for my battle belt to run it as a backup for outdoor games. A good compliment to a bolt action or DMR.

What do you think? Have you jumped on the PCC bandwagon? Post your builds!

Echthelion:
Nice! Set up.

I_has_potato:
This looks awesome! Definitely one of best looking 9mm ars I've seen. I really dig the buffer tube stock unstead of pdw, and the sdp hanguard is super unique.

What would you say is your favorite thing about the platform?

T6e9a:
I recently acquired a G&G ARP 9 for a good deal, and was unsure what I wanted to do with it. Ended up liking it more than anticipated. Traded externals around quite a bit, but think I found the setup I like. DSG setup, with rather impressive compression that I had to use a shorter barrel and AoE on the cylinder head to drop it to 335fps.

Troutzor:
The size is nice. It’s perfect for indoors. It’s balanced which makes it possible to one hand the gun when you need to. I will probably run it as a backup for a high powered field gun like a sniper rifle or DMR. My plan is to make a Kydex holster/platform to mount the gun to a battle belt. Also waiting for Classic Army to release the pistol length magazines for the X9. It will make it easier to carry as a sidearm.

So far I do like the magazines, reloads just feel different. Maybe it’s just that it’s new and fresh. It feels better than the reloads on my Systema MP5.  Mags are long, but in Condor SMG pouches with the flaps removed they run pretty well, fit snug, but remove smoothly. 

I haven’t messed with the ARP9 much, but my buddy hates the battery compartment in his and was super jealous of the battery compartment on the X9 when I was running it stock.

My favorite thing about the Nemesis platform in general is how versatile it is. The springs are east to swap without a full breakdown, similar to Ares. Trigger can be programmed on the fly without any tools or programming devices. I have three builds I run, with additional upper receivers for whatever mood I happen to be in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version