Events & Planning > Event Planning

Is there any interest in a Kalamazoo Airsoft MIA day?

(1/4) > >>

Elvis:
Well, as most of you know Kalamazoo airsoft has a very bad reputation for allowing excessive amounts of children and hot guns through the doors at there games. I myself have always enjoyed going there but the player base there has really started to go downhill, which is a shame because is really is a nice field that they have setup there.

Anyway, I got thinking into it and I came up with a semi decent solution, and that is to have a "private party" or game I guess there, with all the MIA standards enforced and a strict age limit of around 14-16 yrs old, no exceptions. 

I am creating this thread to see exactly how many people may be interested in going, as my friend and I may take up hosting a few games there later this summer but would prefer not to loose our money. If you are intersted in going, please post below!

If we could get around 15-20 people to prepay, we would have almost enough to cover the cost and to play a decent game.

Times the building is available: For Saturday and Sunday, it would be a morning or evening booking at either 7:30am-11:30am, or 5:30pm-9:30pm.

I will likely be hosting games by the end of summer here. remember to post below if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Elvis

VooDoo:
Depending on date and final price I MAY be interested with a plus two or three.

Elvis:
It would probably be $15, but if I get a lot of people interested I might lower it to $10. My friend and I are still debating the prices though, but it will either be 10 or $15

Legionnaire:
Change that age limit to 18+ and I may be interested.

Elvis:

--- Quote from: Legionnaire on June 14, 2015, 08:51:40 PM ---Change that age limit to 18+ and I may be interested.

--- End quote ---

Well, I am 16 so there would be a small issue there, but I would be more than happy to change it to 16+

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version