Commerce > Seller/Buyer Ratings

T6e9a

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ogre:
Purchased a Scar L from T6e9a, haven't fired it yet because I'm still waiting on my batteries to ship from amazon. I'm sure it will function flawlessly considering his reputation as a tech. As always he was easy to deal with, kept in contact with me the entire time and I received the gun the day after it was shipped.

A+

Dr Black:
Bought a few odds and ends from Ben.  Nice enough to even toss in a propane adapter with the purchase.  Looking forward to doing business with him in the future.  👍

exile:
Traded a TM 870, trade went smoothly. Great seller and great guy. 10/10, would do business with again

VooDoo:
 Ok, it's been WAY too long since I've given this man credit! I honestly can't remember everything we've traded, I've bought from him, or he's worked on for me! The list is massive! And all I have to say is Ben here is a GREAT guy and ALWAYS a pleasure to work with! I have a terribly busy life and he's always been very understanding and patient with me. I look forward to doing plenty more business with him in the future. Do not ever hesitate to do business with him, you'll always have a great experience.

VooDoo:
Did yet another trade, Ben is still probably my favorite person to deal with. Always amazing and makes it easy and smooth. I'm looking forward to the next time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version