Michigan Airsoft > Airsoft Discussion

[MAP] Michigan Airsoft Project. YEARLY UPDATE 2019

(1/6) > >>

Puma1:

MAP is an interactive map of everything airsoft in the state of Michigan and its surrounding areas.  Currently, the MAP covers everything from teams and fields to army surplus stores. It is continually being updated and expanded for your use.  That said, I am in the Saginaw/Bay City area so some of the new additions elsewhere in the state will go unnoticed by myself.

Here is the link to how it looks so far.  If you don't see your team or something you know about on there please let me know.
http://bit.ly/23VhnmD

--- Quote ---CATS (doom) said:
It is the MAP team's goal to help new players by providing a comprehensive way to locate and contact established airsoft groups and retailers. We also hope MAP will provide teams with a valuable resource to consider when planning events and helping players to locate those events.
--- End quote ---

This project is updated bi-annually and requires the help of the airsoft community to keep it updated.

--- Quote ---
The current focus of this update is to ensure that all of the current fields, stores and general airsoft-based stuff is up and running.  The list of current airsoft shops, fields and surplus stores is as follows:

If anyone is in these regions and have heard about any changes in these fields, shops, etc. please post in this thread to let me know.  I will be removing some fields if people do not respond.  This takes a little bit of help from everyone to make this happen.  Thank you guys!

--- End quote ---

Ajax:
I was actually about to post this on the old site, but decided it would probably be better if I posted on the new site.

Team name: Task Force Phalnax (TFP)
Active: yes
Frequency: monthly
MiA standards: yes
Formed: 2015
Players: ~6
Style: MilSim, CQB, REC

Forum name of official MiA contact: Ajax
Forum: http://southwestmiairsoft.proboards.com
Recruitment: NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING

Patch/logo: We don't have one yet, but will in the future

Puma1:
That will be going into the update this summer, Ajax.  Thanks for the update.

Everyone else can comment their general information as well.  I will be PM'ing people with the full questionnaire in mid May.

Ajax:
Yeah, I know. I'd been meaning to post for the past week and when I saw that we had switched over I thought it would be counterproductive to post on the old site.

Puma1:
Please refer to the original post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version