Team Forums > Recruitment

looking for players in the northern michigan area

(1/3) > >>

sophrocide:
Hi, Im zack. I have recently started a team in northern Michigan. Charlevoix to Traverse city area. We are looking for new players that would be interested in casual play throughout the summer and/or any events in the northern area. we have noticed there doesn't seem to be much activity in the area, but there is no reason there couldn't be. Anyone interested in helping us get airsoft spread to the northern lower peninsula and playing this summer let me know. We aren't apposed to driving moderate distances but would love to see this awesome sport spread to our area as well!

Gimpalong:
Hey!

Check out the Traverse City Airsoft Association on Facebook. There's quite a few of us part of this group and we're always looking for new players!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/641647895918548/

sophrocide:
awesome thank you. I have noticed most of the activity is down state but I'm glad to hear there is a community up north!

luke213:
Also there is a smallish group up near the Soo in the UP. They seem to play fairly regularly but that might be another option to play as well. They from what I've heard play on a nearly weekly basis.

If your interested shoot me a note and I'll dig up there information. I know they are on my UP Airsoft facebook page, but I'm drawing a blank on names etc right now.

Luke

sophrocide:
alright, that might be a little far away still but we may be able to arrange a couple meet ups. if you can find that info for me that would be appreciated, thank you for the reply!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version