Team Forums > Recruitment

looking for players in the northern michigan area

<< < (3/3)

Cats:
Hey Zack,
I hope you don't mind but I'm going to dump this information here. I still get a lot of requests from new players in the Northern Michigan area looking for groups and these are generally who I point them too:

Best Buds Airsoft
Organizer: Zac
Ages: 15 to 35
facebook.com/bestbudsairsoft
The organizer is a great guy and has brought nearly a dozen groups from northern Michigan together to play for free on his property in Mancalona. Close to 90 players from all walks of life. Highly recommended!

Ages: 15 to 25
facebook.com/groups/271416433297994/
This is a brand new group working to bring a few small local groups together. They’re a bit disorganized but it’s a good opportunity to join a budding new startup. They usually play in a public gravel pit in South Boardman.

Organizer: Shane AKA “Deputy865”
miairsoft.org/index.php?action=profile;u=111
Shane has been in the sport for over a decade. He used to run a team in TC but now he mostly organizes events through Traverse City Paintball North. He has several 30 to 100 person events planned this year at TCP and is a frequent player in the smaller local games.

trevorjd1995:
Mid Michigan area here

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Gimpalong:

--- Quote from: Cats on July 31, 2017, 05:21:10 PM ---Hey Zack,
I hope you don't mind but I'm going to dump this information here. I still get a lot of requests from new players in the Northern Michigan area looking for groups and these are generally who I point them too:

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot for that info. I live in TC and had never seen either of those two groups.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version