Team Forums > Recruitment

looking for players in the northern michigan area

<< < (2/3) > >>

luke213:
I passed on word to him to come to the thread, so you should see something from him. I actually don't think I have a link to contact info for his group at this point but he is involved in two groups I'm in that are organizing games in the UP.

Luke

FearNoEvil:
Hey im most definitely interested! Right in my region. I live in Petoskey, I just moved up from downstate and Ive been searching for a community or group to get involved with. Please contact me with any details, im easy to work with and a great teamplayer. A bit of a noob but im well geared and I also have my own vehicle. Thank you.

-Edward

sophrocide:
hi Edward, my name is zack. thanks for your reply. find our page 'screaming wombats' on Facebook and send us a message so i can get you more info

Fluxx:
Hey Zack and everyone else, i'm getting into airsoft and have been looking for a team and arenas for a while so i have seen your looking for people in Traverse City and places around there well i live in Traverse i have used my friends airsoft guns and they and my family say i'm really accurate because my friend was running as fast as he could and i hit him every single time with a really bad airsoft gun so i will be up to joining and could play a marksman or gunner or somewhere in between please respond because i really want to get into airsoft and if this happens i have a lot of friends who are interested so i could bring them in and get us more numbers Thanks for reading this!

-Henry

sophrocide:
Hey Henry, thanks for contacting us! Find our Facebook page and send us a message so I can get you more info!
https://www.facebook.com/thescreamingwombats

-Zack: Screaming Wombats team leader

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version