Events & Planning > Event Planning

Lion claws OP IRENE in Detroit 2016!

<< < (9/9)

luke213:
Question again for everyone in the peanut gallery;)

Numbers, what's the normal size for Lion Claws games? I saw the roster was posted and I did a quick paste into excel and I'm seeing 130ish registered players. Someone told me that around 650 players was the norm, and I'm not sure if they were making an estimate 650 people is allot of people but that was the number they gave me. Are we seeing lower numbers because of the recent falling out between Centurian/MSW/Lion Claws in turn out or is this a pretty normal sized Irene at this point?

Just curious I know the 130 count now is lacking players from Sponsors and the sort since I know a guy who will be there who is a sponsor and isn't on the list and I suspect neither are his guys from his store. But I'm just curious if my info was wrong or if I should expect a 200 player game etc. Mostly just curious since I've been passing on info I get to my guys who will be going with me, and I'd like to make sure I'm not passing on bad info.

Take care!

Luke

Pagan:
The only events that they run that I know of getting 500+ are the actual OP Lion Claws out in cali.

I think out of the 5 LC events I've attended it's been 200-300. I do know of Irene hitting the 400+ mark, but that was at prime Military base locations.

Combat Junkies Airsoft:
I asked them through IG last week what the total was so far and they told me 159 registered at that time.

luke213:
So who's putting their finishing touches on their kit for Irene;) This guy is;)

And I've got a million things to do before I head out but looking forward to it!

Luke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version