Michigan Airsoft > Airsoft Discussion

Let's get the party started.

(1/8) > >>

MisterMiles:
Share a quick one-liner or short historical anecdote of your Michigan airsoft experience. Go. I will excuse myself from the beginning the exercise.

Canto:
Herro thar everyone! Canto here! I've been a member of Michigan Airsoft since I started playing back in 2004 (doesn't seem like it's been that long). I'm out on the Southwest side of Michigan (Kalamazoo area).

I've been running a stock Echo 1 (lame as that sounds) AKS-74U AEG for years now; if it aint broke don't fix it. I use an OD green Chi-Com for gear and camouflage wise I've collected a little of everything over the years.

I like the idea of an introductory post for everyone, not a lot of people know where everyone came from, where they are at, or what everyone runs or uses...

Combat Junkies Airsoft:
"Sometimes I wonder if there is more to life then being really, really,  ridiculously good looking." -zoolander

As far as history goes I started in this sport in 2002 back in the days of the big three. Tokyo Marui, Classic army and I.C.S. I joined the forum in 2006 and CJA was formed in 2011. If I wanted to I good write a book on all of the guns and gear I've owned and all of the memories.

Ajax:
Well I'm a relatively new member of the airsoft community, but I've been playing airsoft for around 5 years. I've been playing seriously for about a year now. I'm the CO of the recently formed Task Force Phalnax. We aren't that established yet but we're working on it. The only three guns I own that are even worth mentioning are my G&G CM16 raider, my G&P M4, and my KJW P226.

I look forward to playing more with you guys!

zorak:
I joined MIA in late 2003 after Munin put me in touch with the rest of Geist Kompanie, started playing in 2004, and got really into it. As GK slowly fell apart, and other interests grew more significant in my life, I stopped playing so much. Now I play occasionally at best. An increasing portion of the community is younger than my daughter is. My favorite weapons are the ARES/STAR L85 and the Systema PTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version