Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: All BNIB never fired Airsoft rifle.  (Read 7839 times)

Casper

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS: All BNIB never fired Airsoft rifle.
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:55:04 PM »
Item is located in Novi, Michigan and will travel to deliver face to face within reasonable distance. Cash preferred but Paypal is OK also. No trade since need the money for something else.

All item is brand new in box never fired even once condition. Never even plug battery in. In the picture what you see is what you get. Please ask any question that you may have before purchase to protect both you and me.

Thanks for looking.

$200, do not know what happen to magazine but it is missing so no magazine will be include.

Update 6/11/2015

This is my mistake in mix up so to clarify, this particular ICS is not brand new in box deal. The BNIB ICS exactly same as this was sold years ago and this is the exact same one that is also BNIB but have fine tune upgrade performed to it that is requested by a deadbeat "commited buyer". Internal part I believed is all stock ICS parts that is having Angle of Engagement correction perform on it, I can't remember if the lower was touch or not so please be aware of the uncertainty. Agreed on the purchase that promised to pay extra to have work perform and after all those time and effort put in he went no where to be found.

Due to the length of time has passed since I have touch this rifle and I cannot recall the specific details and this work requested commitment is done via phone so I have no email or PM's that I can refer to verify the work perform and I do not have the time nor the effort wish to do a complete teardown in specific verification of it.

So in this situation I would highly suggest that if you are still interest in purchasing this particular rifle please ask for any specific detailed picture or any specific question that is not explained from my end before commited to buy.

Here is a few extra picture of the rifle.

This below picture shows a scratch line that is on there.

Another scratch area...

And more scratch...

I believe this is from my failed attempt to remove the orange flash hider...

More scratch...

Below 2 picture shows the fine tune upgrade done to the upper section of the gearbox. The second to last tooth is shave off for Angle of Engagement correction, the piston had the Angle of Engagement corrected via washer mod, the piston is lighten via multiple hole drill into it; Cannot remember if the lower gearbox have the shimming redone or not and I do not remember if I have done anything to the hopup area. Also do not remember if motor height is adjusted or not.

This is just to show the ower gearbox section just in case anyone want to see it and I just post this for no particular reason since I already took the picture I might as well just put up one extra picture.

$120 Sold! Thanks vitaliyo99.

G&G GK99 $350

Spring SVD  $100

$250
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:24:53 PM by Casper »

vitaliyo99

• View Profile
Re: WTS: All BNIB never fired Airsoft rifle.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:13:05 AM »
What is the gun that's 120?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 09:19:50 AM »

The $120 gun is TAR-21 Tavor. I want to say it is S & T brand but I am not sure.

Let me know.

Thanks.

vitaliyo99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 10:11:26 AM »

The $120 gun is TAR-21 Tavor. I want to say it is S & T brand but I am not sure.

Let me know.

Thanks.
I'll buy for $110

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 10:34:38 PM »

Let me know.

Thanks.
I'll buy for $110

Where are you located? I'll be at No Limits game this Saturday and will bring it there if you will be there? $110 and it's yours.

vitaliyo99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »
I'm in the 48310 area, there's a cqb place on 10 mile and mound that I can meet at, I don't drive yet and that's the main place I go to

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 10:42:54 PM »
I'm in the 48310 area, there's a cqb place on 10 mile and mound that I can meet at, I don't drive yet and that's the main place I go to

Pm'd. Thanks.

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 08:59:14 PM »
Bump.

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 08:26:14 AM »
bump

Casper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 10:40:40 PM »
Bump. Offer me price and we can make a deal.