Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: Polarstar m4, VFC 416D, CA M16, WE 1911, Helmet. Ultra low prices.  (Read 11503 times)

kjones734

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile

Ninja Tank $ 40

The build date is october 2012, the hydro is built with a 5 year hydro. The hydro is good until october 2017, after that you will need to pay about $30 to get a hydro test. The tank is 62 cubic inch 3000 psi. The tank regulator works perfect with no issues or damages.

Ninja regulator $ 75

This regulator works perfectly fine. It adjusts accurately and is consistent shot to shot and works good with full auto. The only thing to look out for is the quick disconnect does not stop the flow of air when disconnected from the gun, not a big deal you just need to turn your tank off before disconnecting the gun. you can use the little black slider to stop the flow too, however the slider is not very good at blocking the flow under ~80psi. above about 80psi it stops the flow good. I just turn the tank off and be done with it.

WE-TECH  1911 With 5 mags *no leaks* $90 (retails for $200 from evike with mags)

The gun is in perfect mint condition, not a single scratch or blemish on it. all 5 mags hold gas and do not leak. The carry case is included. I filled the mags with gas and cycled the gun with 2 mags ( no bbs though, it was pitch black outside and could not check accuracy) the gun fired perfectly and locked back when I stopped holding the slide release. I do not know how much use this gun has had because I forgot to ask my buddy but judging by the mint condition i would guess very little. I will verify the accuracy of the gun a little later today.

I am asking $90 for the gun with all 5 mags. 

HFC Dark Hawk glock with 3 mags asking $50 ( retails for $120 for gun + $30 per mag)

the gun has a broken slide, the tab that holds the slide down to the frame in the grove has broken ( see picture) if you can rig something up or purchase a new slide you will have a well working pistol for cheap. I am too lazy to deal with it so im passing the gun on for a low price. Im only asking $50 for the gun with 3 mags and the carry case.

BlackHawk CQC SERPA Holster for sig 220/226 brand new asking $20 (retails for $35)
package is slight squished but holster is in mint condition, never been removed from box.

Unknown brand helmet, asking $30 OBO

I honestly know nothing about helmets, this one fits very nice and it is very solid and has a decent weight to it, it is very padded and comes with a chin strap. I looke don evike for helmets and they look like they retail for about $75 so I reduced the price by 50%, if this is too high let me know and ill lower it. offer my a price. the helmet is in very good condition.

VFC TD distraction device, gas charger $20 (retail is $55)

Face Mask $15

This face mask is in mint condition. it comes with a nice mesh attached to protect your neck and ears. The lens is scratch free. the mask comes with a protective bag.

Vertical grip $5

kings arms speed loader $10

M203 launcher asking $50

it is quick disconnect barrel mounted, it seems to function properly but I cant say for sure since I have no grenades to test it. The paint is a little messed too.

Well I have finally put everything on here. all prices are OBO, somethings I simply do not know what they are worth ( mostly the gear) so I took my best guess and offering a really good deal. if my prices are stupid or dont fit the item, let me know and ill change them. I am selling everything very cheap as im just trying to off load everything and make by my money plus a little extra pocket change. I will offer discounts if you purchase multiple items. I will ship stuff if need be but I strongly prefer to meet up, I live in wayne, 48184. I am willing to drive up to a half hour in any direction. 

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:08:41 AM by kjones734 »

m4everybody

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Re: WTS: Massive amount of very nice stuff, cheap.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 06:25:56 PM »
Following
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

walkera994

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:31:42 AM »
I'll take the gun case. Reply to this (or PM me) and I'll PM you my cell number so we can decide where to meet.

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 10:04:51 AM »
Plate carrier is up for sale again. It will likely be sold next friday, the guy thats interested just needs time but i sell to who ever has cash in my hands first.

Stoner is sold.
Tanaka is sold
Serpa holster is sold pending funds.
Gun case is sold

I have a few inquiries on the guns but no money yet so if your interested act fast.

some reason my last 3 pictures are not displaying in the original post and I cant seem to make the work correctly so ill post them here. 

Top to bottom, left to right:

Shotgun holster $20

Pistol holster $15

Molle backed, velcro front with 1 pouch $10

woodland mag pouches $5 each or all 3 for $10

woodland pouch with snap $7

woodland dump pouch with elastic inside to prevent stuff from spilling out $10

knee pads $5

camo hats $5 each

hydration pouch $10

slings are $5 each

battery charger $5

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:14:14 PM by kjones734 »

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 05:58:53 AM »
I updated the sold list and dropped the price of the we 1911 to $125

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 10:18:50 PM »
I did a price drop on all remaining guns, the price is pretty much set at the lowest possible for me to sell them.

moto129

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »
I'm interested in helmet and gun give me best price for m4. I'm in Kalamazoo for possible pickup if possible.  Text me at 269 207-5168

Caboose

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 11:05:09 AM »
What are you willing to trade that SCAR for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 07:10:44 PM »
what do you have to offer?

Papa Nox

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 01:59:05 AM »
Still have the HFC Glock?

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 03:10:05 AM »
Yes. I have everything that is still listed.

Papa Nox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 02:01:58 PM »
Interested. Come any lower on it?

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 09:58:34 AM »
Ill go to $55 for the glock any lower and i would be better off selling the mags on ebay.

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2016, 09:06:17 PM »
I have lowered all the prices of everything to crackhead low prices. I have sold enough of the stuff to make some money from the deal now I just want to move the rest of this stuff. I will not be lowering the prices on anything any lower. These are stupidly low prixes already. Everthing will be going on ebay this coming week so if you want it then buy it now.

Dime

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2016, 09:34:09 PM »
Pm sent