Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Will work on boneyard items cheap  (Read 3539 times)

Dust972

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Will work on boneyard items cheap
« on: February 23, 2018, 02:47:50 AM »
I will do work on your boneyard items and hopefully fix them cheap. Reply if interested.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jmal

• View Profile
Re: Will work on boneyard items cheap
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 11:15:30 PM »
NECRO!

Dust you still looking to do work?

Dust972

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 11:16:36 PM »
NECRO!

Dust you still looking to do work?
Necro? And yeah I'm down

jmal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 11:34:54 PM »
I called out necro because it was an older thread that I was restarting... Anyways! Project 1: I've got a CO2 pistol that won't work, something with the take up for the bb's I believe. I'd like to get it fixed and maybe see about getting the FPS lowered a touch if possible.

Project 2: I just finally got my DMR that've i've been trying to get set up going. Thanks to Paul for the tap & die, but it wasn't wanting to go into semi-auto, or even fire a bb. So i started looking into it, tore it apart and found out that one issue i've got is a broken gear, and I don't know exactly what else is messing up on it. I'm not trying to spend a ton of money on it cause i'm strapped for cash so I thought maybe if you were interested you could check it out and let me know. I'm really considering just saying screw it and saving up to go HPA like I want to anyways. So i figured i'd see what kinda prices you'd quote me if I decide to fix it.

Dust972

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 11:57:57 PM »
I called out necro because it was an older thread that I was restarting... Anyways! Project 1: I've got a CO2 pistol that won't work, something with the take up for the bb's I believe. I'd like to get it fixed and maybe see about getting the FPS lowered a touch if possible.

Project 2: I just finally got my DMR that've i've been trying to get set up going. Thanks to Paul for the tap & die, but it wasn't wanting to go into semi-auto, or even fire a bb. So i started looking into it, tore it apart and found out that one issue i've got is a broken gear, and I don't know exactly what else is messing up on it. I'm not trying to spend a ton of money on it cause i'm strapped for cash so I thought maybe if you were interested you could check it out and let me know. I'm really considering just saying screw it and saving up to go HPA like I want to anyways. So i figured i'd see what kinda prices you'd quote me if I decide to fix it.
Sent a dm