Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 9/29/2018  (Read 13896 times)

Guts and Glory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
REC: No Limits/Action Paintball 9/29/2018
« on: September 29, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
Seeing as how everyone has moved on to facebook besides me, I might as well type something up regardless.

Feels like a decade has passed since I last visited Jeremy and the SK crew.  Worth the drive despite how ineffective I was today.  Naturally there are the usual issues that come up during games, which get amplified with such a large crowd, but all in all I had a positive day, unlike most Saturdays I have had in the past year.

Thanks again to Jeremy for the kind gift that saved my day, and the laughs during breaks.  I have always loved hearing stories of past games and events.  My thanks to the cameraman Nick (apologies if I got your name mixed up, brain a bit fried still), and the rest of the SK crew and friends for herding all the cats today.  Not sure if I'll be able to get back out to see you all again this year, but I will try to get out to your side of the Mitten more often.  Hopefully next time I'll have some of my stuff reworked to at least be up to 5 years ago in battery tech wise. ;D
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika