Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SCN: Operation: Auric Vakhan ~ 08/19/17 @ HITW  (Read 13848 times)

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
Re: SCN: Operation: Auric Vakhan ~ 08/19/17 @ HITW
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 11:05:31 PM »
Roster updated to reflect date changes. If you have been removed from the roster because of the date switch/update please message me and I'll add you back.

Currently sitting at 1 Counter-Narcotics (Green Team), 0 Pakistani Smugglers (Tan Team), and 5 Chinese Triads (Multicam, Contractor, and Urban). 6 Players Total.

- Looking for CO/XO's for the Pakistani Smugglers faction and the Chinese Triads faction.
- Looking for an XO for the Counter-Narcotics team.
- All factions need additional medics.

If anyone is interested in these helpful and powerful positions, please message me.

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »
Roster updated!

Currently sitting at 1 Counter-Narcotics (Green Team), 0 Pakistani Smugglers (Tan Team), and 7 Chinese Triads (Multicam, Contractor, and Urban). 8 Players Total.

- Looking for CO/XO's for the Pakistani Smugglers faction.

The Counter-Narcotics Faction (Green Team) and the Pakistani Smuggles Team (Tan Team) are looking for players!

If anyone is interested in these helpful and powerful positions, please message me.

Orin

• View Profile
    • Phaze2survival
Re: SCN: Operation: Auric Vakhan ~ 07/15/17 @ HITW
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »
Name:Orin klawiter
Callsign:commando
Faction: Chinese triads
Exp: OP. Fading light and many other OPs and SCEN games at HITW

Will still be attending.
Airsoft is life

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 02:36:53 PM »
Sound good Orin.

Currently sitting at 1 Counter-Narcotics (Green Team), 0 Pakistani Smugglers (Tan Team), and 7 Chinese Triads (Multicam, Contractor, and Urban). 8 Players Total.

- Looking for CO/XO's for the Pakistani Smugglers faction.

The Counter-Narcotics Faction (Green Team) and the Pakistani Smuggles Team (Tan Team) are looking for players!

Outcast

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2017, 09:59:22 AM »
Name: Jordan Ledford
Callsign: Outcast
Faction: Chinese Triads (Multicam)
Position: Medic if possible

I think I sent you a Facebook message already,  a while ago.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2017, 09:57:00 PM »
Currently sitting at 5 Counter-Narcotics (Green Team), and 10 Chinese Triads (Multicam, Contractor, and Urban). 15 Players Total.

Event Update:

The Chinese Triad Faction is officially closed for event registrations until teams balance out further. Any additional participants are asked to play on the green (Counter-Narcotics) side of things if possible.

To further aid in event balancing the Pakistani Smuggler's faction has been removed and all uniforms types have been lumped into the Chinese Traids faction. Since no one was signed up for the Pakistani's, it should not be an issue.

Just a reminder for all participants, you do not need to prepay (preregister) for this event to be listed on the roster for the event. The projected player roster is for event planning and player calculations. If you are interested in this event, please make a post.

- Looking for additional players on the green (Counter-Narcotics) faction!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:59:17 PM by Canto »

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 10:01:26 PM »
Roster Updated! Currently sitting at 8 Counter-Narcotics (Green Team), and 10 Chinese Triads (Multicam, Contractor, and Urban). 18 Players Total.

Just a reminder for all participants, you do not need to prepay (preregister) for this event to be listed on the roster for the event. The projected player roster is for event planning and player calculations. If you are interested in this event, please make a post.

Event Update:

The Chinese Triad Faction is tenatively open for event registrations until teams balance out further. Additional participants are asked to play on the green (Counter-Narcotics) side of things if possible.

To further aid in event balancing the Pakistani Smuggler's faction has been removed and all uniforms types have been lumped into the Chinese Traids faction. Since no one was signed up for the Pakistani's, it should not be an issue.

- Looking for additional players on the green (Counter-Narcotics) faction!

Jonah

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 02:21:43 PM »
Name: Jonah
Callsign: RJ
Faction: counter norcatic (green teem)

I have 5 people maybe 6 for the green team

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 04:55:39 PM »
Roster Updated! Currently sitting at 21 total players! 10 (Green/Counter Narcotics) vs. 11 (Tan/Chinese Triads).

Thank you to all the players that helped us balance this scenario event out. The teams are more or less even now, and since balancing is no longer an issue both factions are open to player registration!

Still looking for two volunteers for the XO positions on both factions.

Want to sign up? Make a post with your name/callsign, faction (green/tan), and the number of players attending.

Casey_Wassink

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 09:10:48 AM »
Name: Casey Wassink
Callsign: Wash
Faction: Chinese Triads

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 07:57:17 PM »
Roster Updated! Currently sitting at 31 total players! 10 (Green/Counter Narcotics) vs. 21 (Tan/Chinese Triads).

The Chinese Triads faction is now closed. All additional participants are asked to play on the Counter Narcotics team (Green Faction).

Counter Narcotics (Green Faction) Uniforms: M81 Woodland, Tropic Multicam, MARPAT, Woodland DPM, Tiger Stripe, OD Green, and Alpenflage.

Still looking for two volunteers for the XO positions on both factions.

Want to sign up? Make a post with your name/callsign, faction (green/tan), and the number of players attending.