Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Airsoft while in college  (Read 9648 times)

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
Airsoft while in college
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:12:08 AM »
I'm a high school senior and will be off to college next year. I'd like to keep playing airsoft on the western side of the state, but was wondering how colleges feel about storing replica guns. Does anyone have any experience with this?

orion116

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Airsoft while in college
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 01:24:29 PM »
I'm a high school senior and will be off to college next year. I'd like to keep playing airsoft on the western side of the state, but was wondering how colleges feel about storing replica guns. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Best thing is to talk to the college's public safety office. They would probably tell you to treat them like real steel firearms. Which means hard case and locks.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Canto

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • (- -) Herro
    • View Profile
    • Hole in the Wall Paintball
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 02:32:09 PM »
I agree with Orion116. I would talk with the college public safety office and see. It's a touchy issue nowadays with the political climate and all.

Simon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 09:00:47 AM »
Super late but while I was at western they required airsoft guns to be stored at the public safety office in the firearm lockers available to students for hunting rifles and such or to be stored off campus.

Centurion

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
Looks like I'm staying local for college. Makes it easy since the parents don't have a public safety office. Plus, all the fields are closer now.