Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PTS Syndicate  (Read 12434 times)

Troutzor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sprayin' and Prayin' Since 2005.
    • View Profile
PTS Syndicate
« on: July 06, 2015, 05:55:51 PM »
I wanted to mention my most recent Customer Service experience. 

If you are not familiar with PTS Syndicate, they are the Hong Kong based manufacturer for most Magpul Licensed Airsoft goodies (Motor grips, handguards, battery type stocks, etc. If your MBUS cost <$80/pair its probably PTS Syn.)

I own an AEG PRS Stock (http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=9372) and during an on field battery change I somehow lost the tiny little "D" shaped AEG receiver adapter (bottom left in the catalog image).

After an exhaustive search of the interwebs; retailers, domestic and overseas, I contacted PTS Syndicate through their Customer Service email portal, (note that their website seemingly not updated since August 2014).

I received a response from a representative after about three business days, we exchanged about six emails total, response time between emails was about 48 hours.  After figuring out the specidfics I needed PTS offered to replace the part for free less Shipping and Handling. They offered me Fedex from Hong Kong at a rate of $26 USD. I asked that they quote me surface post rates, they offered $14USD.  I made the decision to not go ahead with the replacement, as its hardly justifiyable to pay $14 for a tiny piece of Polymer (let alone $26!!).

Overall me experience with PTS Syndicate's service after the sale was satisfactory, while I couldn't get exactly what I wanted out of the experience (at a cost that made sense...), their representatives were responsive and courteous. It is good to know replacement parts are readily available, if you can swallow the shipping cost.
Certified Externals Whore.