Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Top dog M4's  (Read 17914 times)

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
Re: New Top dog M4's
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 09:17:36 PM »
I used to always recommend that people buy a gun for its externals and features that they like, and the internals can always be modified, tuned and improved upon. Krytac has some selection of externals, but the internals, aside from one or two things are on the same level as many upgrades.

G&P has all sorts of external configurations and options, pick and choose to your liking. They are usually a little cheaper, so they allow a little leeway for upgrades. In general, it's just a lot cheaper to buy a rifle with the majority of the externals you want than trying to rebuild it by piecing every specific part together.

For improvements for companies to include from the start, I would love to seem more companies include Neo magnet motors and O-ring nozzles. Some stock guns have buckings that have a split mound, so essentially 2 points of contact. The Krytac bucking is a little more than the "W" hold. It's pretty much a split (split in the middle) with splits on each side of the central split. So 4 points of contact as opposed to 3 with a "W" or 2 with a split, or 1 with a classic stock design.

A flat hop to come standard would be nice, and much more realistic than an R-hop. R-hops are just too unique each install to each barrel. Flat hops are a little more generalized and can be easily accomplished just by sourcing a different bucking manufacture, or changing to moundless buckings one way or the other, along with sourcing some sort of flat nub.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Gimpalong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • I make maps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 10:19:54 AM »
I used to always recommend that people buy a gun for its externals and features that they like, and the internals can always be modified, tuned and improved upon.

Yeah, that's great advice. I don't know how much time and money I spent in earlier years modifying the hell out of the exterior of my AEGs.

m4everybody

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 01:55:34 PM »
Well with what I'm hearing the krytac sound like one of those mythical buy it and play forever with guns.  I know some people love workin on guns, me ehhhhhhhh I get bored because lack of skill. So something like that sounds right up my alley.
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

VooDoo

• Trade Count: (8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 04:10:34 PM »
I've been battling over buying a Krytac LVOA ever since they came out! But I just couldn't ever justify the price tag when I've got around $500 wrapped up in my current M4 setup I've built myself. This thread isn't helping any haha! A LVOA might be in my tax return future.

Dr Black

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 08:01:14 PM »
I think some of the Krytac are actually on sale now at Evike.  I'm trying to decide if I want to keep buying cheap guns, or buy a nice Krytac.  Buy once cry once right?
Dr Black

T6e9a

• Trade Count: (10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 08:20:23 PM »
I believe I saw someone post that Air Rattle was having a sale on Krytacs as well.
Offering airsoft repair, upgrades, tuning and customization, check out: Tange Six Airsoft Teching Facebook
Check out what I have for sale: Tango Six MIA sale thread

Dr Black

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 10:15:08 PM »
Actually I just seen a LVOA bundle for sale with 10 mags included on Evike. Must resist...  :o
Dr Black

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2016, 11:00:45 AM »
Ya the package is $430. Only 5 dollars more than the gun by it self. Btw anyine know what the LVOA stands for
" From the ground to the ground. Blood, shit, tears, and oil all puddle in the depths of hell anyway"-

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2016, 02:42:53 PM »
Low Visibility Operations Application.

Do I win a prize?

m4everybody

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2016, 07:30:27 PM »
Is that true? Cause if so. What is the application?

VooDoo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 02:05:09 AM »
War Sport Industries' (WSI) proprietary Low-Visibility Operations Application (LVOA) rail system/forend rail tube that extends all the way up to the muzzle, specifically over and under it.