Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TC Paintball Lansing is Starting Airsoft  (Read 6842 times)

spcmartinryan

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
TC Paintball Lansing is Starting Airsoft
« on: March 31, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I wanted to put our here and hopefully you can help spread the word but TC Paintball Lansing is starting up Airsoft. On April 23rd TC Paintball is closing down 2 fields for Airsoft only. Please come out if you are interested we could use help and support to get this going. Of you need more information please let me know. You can reach me at 517-927-4926 or email me at spcmartinryan@gmail.com. rentals are going to be available first come first serve.

Thanks

Ryan

kitz68

• View Profile
Re: TC Paintball Lansing is Starting Airsoft
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 02:19:44 PM »
Will this be a regular event? This is the closest airsoft facility for central michigan without driving to a coast, so the longer it is out there, the more people can make it... I know I would!

CS42R

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
Hello everyone,

I wanted to put our here and hopefully you can help spread the word but TC Paintball Lansing is starting up Airsoft. On April 23rd TC Paintball is closing down 2 fields for Airsoft only.

Ryan

Looks like its the 9th and 30th actually

TheItalynStalyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
Hello everyone,

I wanted to put our here and hopefully you can help spread the word but TC Paintball Lansing is starting up Airsoft. On April 23rd TC Paintball is closing down 2 fields for Airsoft only.

Ryan

Of April?

coussens5

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 04:18:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

Ryan

Of April?

Just met with the main organizer today. The event today (04/09) was canceled due to a flooded field. There will be more information about an event on the 23rd. An actual even posting will be made by either myself or Simon.  Keep your eyes open!

Guts and Glory

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 04:07:51 PM »
I recommend folks to take the dirt road all the way around to the regular parking lot.  Last time I decided to come out when the field was opened up for play folks were told to attempt to drive over a ditch to park on grass away from the regular facilities, and the result was several damaged cars.

Have they curbed the growth a little?  It was quite out of hand back then, to the point where certain areas were not traversable.
"In our hearts we - have done good and bad... we have exchanged fire, at both military and civilian during conflict.  We have been around the world since our time in the red sand of Afghanistan.  We have been waiting for war.  Waiting, waiting.  War is all we love"

Kapitan Balalaika

Combat Junkies Airsoft

• Combat Junkies Squad leader and co-founder
    • View Profile
    • Combat Junkies Airsoft
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 05:06:33 PM »
Several combat junkies will be attending.

coussens5

• Trade Count: (1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 07:45:49 PM »
Official event thread is posted here:

http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=1221.0