Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: Javelin airsoft works ak 47, od green dropleg, gibson les paul epiphone  (Read 4648 times)

Elvis

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
I prefer F2F, but can ship. Buyer pays shipping. I ship once I receive payment.

AK 47-$75

I am selling a friends Javelins airsoft gun. This AEG goes for around $240 new, and is in great condition except that it needs a new mosfet, which is around $18, and you just have to plug it in and go. Right now the old mosfet makes the gun fire when the battery is plugged in and will not stop, however, we purchased a new one and it fixed the problem except that is was seemingly misplaced, secondly, I suspect it needs a new bucking as it double feeds on semi about 1/4 shots. a new bucking is only around $5. This gun is also the battle worn edition, so do not be shy that  it looks beat up, as that was how it came and is it's intended look. It shoots around 400 fps, I am also including a 9.6 volt tenergy stick type battery with it. This is a pretty cool gun, you will like it!

OD green dropleg-$6

Like new condition, made by condor, that's about it.

Gibson les paul epiphone (sunburst)- $250

Plays great, it is in good condition minus a few minor scratches. It has p90's installed in it so it really has a good tone to it. Any questions pm me!

Any questions comments or concerns pm me please!

Thanks!

-Elvis

It will not let me post pictures, but I can text message them to you, contact me via pm for my number

vitaliyo99

• View Profile
I'll pay $5 for the dropleg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Elvis

• View Profile
I'll pay $5 for the dropleg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll take that. But for future reference, pm is the best method for negotiating. I will contact you via pm for further details.

Edit: Dropleg is still for sale due to unforeseen circumstances 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:27:10 PM by Elvis »