Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: G&P Complete Polarstar setup (Gun+Reg+Tank+Lines+Battery)  (Read 3135 times)

Elvis

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Rules:

Buyer pays shipping, but I prefer to meet up somewhere.

Everything comes as described

Once it is shipped, anything that happens is not my fault, please contact your local post office if anything occurs

No refunds, unless something went wrong on my part

I am selling my complete G&P custom polarstar. Everything on this gun is made by G&P and is very good quality. I am also including a redline firebase regulator and lines ($160 value),a guerrilla air myth 62/3000 tank ($50 Value) and a very small 7.4 volt lip battery to power the FCU ($15 Value) Everything is in excellent condition and works like it should. I have also modded it to make it a hair trigger, so the trigger response is exceptionally good. Another mod I did was that I re wired it to the front, this way it is easier to plug in the battery and will hopefully preserve the life of the FCU so there'll be no cramming it into the buffer tube. And I have installed a aftermarket lonex bucking into the hop up unit. The only thing I would suggest would be to get a new hop up unit to get the full potential out of it, but right now the range is just okay. I have a lot of gameplay with this gun as well, check out my youtube channel (link in my signature) in case you are curious to it's overall performance. The gun is a metal/high quality polymer mix, metal wear it should be, including the lower receiver. Black tip is included.  Any questions, comments and/or concerns feel free to pm me.

Everything works exactly like it should, and is in perfect condition, (Minus a few battle scars on the P*).

For MIA, the price is $625 firm for everything mentioned. I will be willing to  part out, but you will be paying a little bit extra to do so.

Mag, rail riser, RDS, sling and case not included.

Any questions, comments and/or concerns, feel free to pm me! Thanks!

-Elvis

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:00:02 AM by Elvis »