Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS Echo 1 Stag15 M4 Carbine, RIS, Red Dot  (Read 3051 times)

dericky94

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS Echo 1 Stag15 M4 Carbine, RIS, Red Dot
« on: August 06, 2015, 05:15:26 PM »
Hi All,

I am looking to sell a gently used Echo 1 Stag 15 M4 Carbine. It has official licensed trademarks from Stag Arms, and a couple additions to it as well. Rifle has probably close to 1000 rounds total shot through it. Originally purchased in 2010 from AirsoftGI, and chrono-ed at 370fps out of the box. Included are two 100 round mid-caps in addition to the original 300 round high-cap, a speedloader, real-steel riser mount, and NC-star red dot sight, as well as an Echo 1 RIS replacement for the plastic heat shields, which was never mounted on the gun. Gun does not have original battery, but instead a 1200maH 9.6V nunchuck battery that fits in the heat shield and I believe should fit in the RIS rails as well. Custom birdcage flash-hider included too (it has threads for both clockwise and counter-clockwise application).

I am entering my last year of college and unfortunately have no place to store the gun as my parents are looking to sell our house. Gun functions perfectly, shoots fast with the 9.6V and has been a blast!

I would prefer buyer picks up (I am located in S.E. Michigan), though shipping and paypal can be arranged. PM for offer please! Total value of this gear amounts to $320.