Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Operation: Geronimo II - 12SEP2015  (Read 32855 times)

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Operation: Geronimo II - 12SEP2015
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:53:53 PM »
OPERATION : Geronimo II

Date: 12SEP2015

Time: 1400-2200
619 Pearl St, Pinckney, MI 48169

Timeline:

1130: Players may begin to arrive. Chrono and registration will have been set up by this time. All players are encouraged to arrive around this time, to ensure everyone is ready to go.
1300: All hands safety briefing at the stage. Briefing shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.
1330: Players are broken into respective sides with leadership, and squad proctor will issue the first mission to the leadership. Leadership then has whatever remaining time to formulate a battle plan.
1400: Game is live, like it or not.
1401-1530: Mission 1, Link up
1545-1730: Mission 2, Recon Teams
1745-1930: Mission 3, Target Acquired
1945-2200: Mission 4, Body Bags
2201: Endex, all hands are required to leave the field no later than 2300.

** All Missions will include a 15 minute briefing from the respective squad proctor, as well as a 15 minute debrief and follow on mission briefing **

All players are required to have AT LEAST full seal eye protection. Full seal can constitute an ANSI rated goggle system (traditional) or ANSI rated shooting glasses WITH FULL SEAL INSERTS. Shooting glasses as a standalone are not allowed on field.

Anyone under the age of 18 MUST wear full face protection, this can be a paintball mask, combination goggles/mesh lower, or any shemagh/cloth wrap to cover the nose, mouth, and ears. Also, anyone under the age of 18 will require a guardian's signature on their waiver, it's best to do this online ahead of time in order to avoid wait times at the registration booth. Hell Survivor Rules, not ours.

Barrel bags are required when outside of the game field.

Teams, General Information, Camouflage Patterns, and Cap Limit

Filipino Special Forces & SEAL Team 6: PLAYER CAP 60 (25 for ST6, 35 for FSF)

DESERT 3 COLOR, DESERT MARPAT, DESERT CADPAT, AOR1, MULTICAM, OR ANYTHING THAT IS DESERT IN NATURE AND A CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN. NOT FLAT TAN.

Filipino Special Forces & Seal Team 6 (Black Team) will be serving as the main elements of the "Good Guys" team. While SEAL Team 6 will be given slightly more qualified missions, both groups will be placed in quite difficult scenarios that will require excellent gun slinging abilities.

CIA Special Activities Division: PLAYER CAP 20 (MUST BE APPROVED BY MOSIN BEFORE SIGNING UP)

CIVILIAN ATTIRE, OR ANYTHING WORN BY SEAL TEAM 6/FSF, OR ABU ABU.

CIA SAD will be tasked with doing the infiltration work on behalf of ST6 and FSF. The ability to sneak into bases without being detected, or being able to speak among the locals is key here. If you consider yourself a smooth talker and a good concealer of sub machine guns and pistols, this might be a good position for you. Owning a set of Abu Abu clothing for further concealment is probably a good idea.

Abu Abu : PLAYER CAP 65

WOODLAND 3 COLOR, WOODLAND MARPAT, PARTIZAN, IZLOM, FG ATACS, OD GREEN, AOR2 OR CIVILIAN ATTIRE

The main "OpFor" for the day. Primarily will be operating as 5-10 man Terrorist "Cells" with exception to the bigger missions. Dressing the part for this is mainly what's going to sell the roll. Please only sign up to this role if you're invested in the "Spirit of the game" and don't plan on showing up in full AOR1 with a tricked out M4 to play for a terrorist cell.

ROLE PLAYER GROUP: PLAYER CAP 25 (Must be approved by Mosin for Role Player Group before signing up)

Civilian Attire.

Will be tasked with doing quite a bit of work that DOES NOT require you being armed. Bring weapons and gear all the same, as utilization of you on either side may be needed depending on how the mission plays out. Likely will be walking around, throwing small rocks and heckling either side though. Ideal for those that are into very much getting into the whole role play aspect of the game.

Price:

Early Bird Prepay Option - $35 Includes Operation Geronimo II Patch, Bastards Wristband, and all day admission into the event. Early Bird Prepay option will expire 14 days away from the event, as I'll be purchasing props at that time and all payments will then become non refundable.

Role Player Prepay Option - $25 - Includes Operation Geronimo II Patch, Bastards Wristband, and all day admission into the event. Because this role is going to be a good bit less shooting and more for the immersion aspect, $25 is the lowest discount we can offer while still being able to cover our overhead. If you wish to be a role player and have absolutely zero desire to shoot all day, please PM me and we can work something out.

At The Gate / Past Early Bird Option - $40 - Includes all the same things as the Early Bird, but you're paying $5.00 more because it's an inconvenience to us, and doesn't allow for us to purchase all needed props for the event. If all positions sell out to prepays (Which they likely will), at the gate players will be turned away.

Media/Photographer Option - Free - Anyone wishing to come strictly as a combat photographer will be allowed free admission, and the ability to roam the field at will. You must be dressed in Civilian attire with a BRIGHT ORANGE OR YELLOW vest on. If at any point we see a combat photographer actively taking part in an engagement, you will be asked on the spot to pay the $40 admission fee.

Prepayment PayPal account is: bastardsairsoftevents@gmail.com -- Please ensure this is in "Gift" format. If for any reason the event is cancelled all players will be refunded within a timely manner.When sending payment, include your REAL name, callsign, specific team, and squad within the team you wish to fight for. All information MUST be provided in the notes.

Registration will only take effect once you've prepaid.

In order to Register, players much choose a Company (Team), as well as a Platoon, and Squad to register under. If a team wishes to reserve an entire squad (8 or more players) they must PM me before it is filled by outsiders, at which point I will lock it for one week to allow the team to collect prepayments and send them in. Roster information will be updated and maintained by myself, as I am actively working and attending school full time, please be patient for responses or updates.

Weapons: All weapon platforms will be allowed, all weapons are confined to semi automatic only with exception of designated belt fed weapons.

For clarification, a belt fed weapon platform is any weapon platform that would be comparable to its real steel counterpart in that it would require linked ammunition to fire, exception is given for the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and similar weapons that can be fired with standard magazines. Some examples of allowed weapon platforms are:

- M249 SAW
- M240 (Golf or Bravo)
- .50 Cal Machine guns
- RPK's
- RPD's
- DsHk's

*If you do not see a weapon type that you intend on bringing, and want clarification, please PM myself with the specific name of the weapon system, and I will pass the ruling within a timely manner.

If you shoot a building/wall with a nerf rocket 203, and no moderator is around to see and verify, you wasted the rocket. We'll do our best to ensure we're always right where the action is, but there are only so many of us.

Medic Rules:

When a player is hit, he will fall to the ground as safely as possible. Dramatically acting out your downfall is encouraged. Once a player is down he’s considered “wounded”, and must remain there for A TOTAL OF THREE MINUTES. If a player that is laying down is getting shot at still, he may place a red kill rag on top of his head to further denote he’s down. If within the three minute time frame a medic from EITHER SIDE reaches the player and places a tourniquet on them, that player is back in play. If the tourniquet is placed from an opposing team, the player must remove mags and clear the round in the chamber ONLY IF INSTRUCTED TO DO SO by the opposing team. If this command is not given, the player may choose to perform trickery at any given time. Any instances of players abusing this rule will fall into our “Player discipline” chain. If a player has been instructed to take mags out it is also implied that he/she is zip tied, flex cuffed, and otherwise COMPLETELY UNABLE to resist or escape. A player may only become a POW for a period of NO LONGER than 15 minutes. This is to ensure players don’t miss out on half of the day because they’re sitting in a bunker.

If a player is not healed within the three minute time frame, he/she is considered “bled out” and must follow around the squad he/she is working with, with a red kill rag on, until the squad reaches a captured position. Captured positions are the only locations where players are able to entirely reset themselves and become 100% in play again. A captured position is defined as any position which has been taken by the friendly forces, has the appropriate flag hanging out, and is not currently under fire. There are over 10 of these locations on field, so there is never more than a 100 meter walk for the individuals before they’re back in the fight.

If any player is knowingly seen attempting to steal The Bastards medic system properties, that player will be ejected from the field and will be blacklisted from any further events for a duration of no less than one year. We honor any/all of Pagan's "No Limit" blacklisted players, and they honor ours. Being blacklisted at one of our events will likely mean no more outdoor airsoft on sanctioned fields for however long a period.

DEAD PLAYERS DO NOT TALK. ALL PLAYERS MUST WAIT THEIR BLEED OUT TIME BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO MOVE.

Anyone caught breaking the above rule will be sit out and be talked to by the referees. Everyone has been playing airsoft long enough to know these rules and it is extremely detrimental to everyones fun when a dead player begins calling out an enemy movement that had gone unnoticed. It is also detrimental when you are killing enemy combatants and they simply get up instantly and walk to their medic. Don't do this.

OUTDOOR/OPEN FIELD ENGAGEMENT LIMITS
• 1.0 - 340.9 fps (0.01j - 1.07j) - Arms length engagement limit

• 341.0 - 400.9 fps (1.08 - 1.49j) - 20 foot engagement limit

• 401.0 - 500.9 fps (1.50j - 2.32j) – 50 foot engagement limit, bolt action or permanent* semi-auto replicas only

• 501.0 - 539.9 fps (2.33j - 2.69j) - Bolt action only

• 540.0+ fps (2.7j+) - Prohibited.

10 fps leeway is given in either direction, not any more.

Polarstars can only chrono up to 1.55 joules, all shooters are subject to random on field chronograph to prevent on field tampering. Any Polarstar shooter found shooting significantly hotter than 1.55 joules will be ejected from the field as a safety violator, no questions.

Permanent semi-auto means that only 1 BB is shot per trigger pull.

We will spot check player's weapons on the field. Those that have altered their weapons after chrono will be ejected immediately without refund.

Admin and Logistics:

Flag system: Tan is SEAL Team 6 & FSF, and Green is Abu Abu. A base is only captured and able to be used as a reset point once the flag is flipped, and no direct fire is being taken from opposing teams.

Radio frequencies:
We will be utilizing standard radio channels on field for official means of communication, any outside communications your squad uses is on you.
Channel 1: Admin channel, unless there is a real world emergency, please stay off this net
Channel 2-6: SEAL TEAM 6 & FSF , CO may break this down as he pleases
Channel 7-11: Abu Abu , Bravo CO may break this down as he pleases
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:02:44 PM by luke213 »

Zaku

• Seig Zeon!
    • View Profile
Re: Operation: Geronimo II - 12SEP2015
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:31:08 AM »
note to self: bring knife in field to cut zip ties.

Or not.  ;D

Still going to be super fun, like all of them.

Krutch

• Lost Parade Milsim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 11:09:22 PM »
Of course this has to happen well after I leave for college...

Business Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 04:59:03 PM »
What is the bb cap going to be? I have a few players that would like to come with me that are kind of new and only have hi-caps Could they be limited to one or two hi caps since we are all on semi only they would honestly have the more realistic realoads having to do it every 30-40 shots. I just don't want them to have to spend a whole bunch of money on new gear just for one event. Like i have 5, 120 round mids for my G36 thats about 600 shots could they say, have 2 350 round hi-caps for a total of 700 shots. I know there are people with m4's that wear like 10, 100 round mid caps. Would that be okay because I have myself plus 2 so far with possibly 3-4 more coming.

Business trooper +2 (Possibly 4 more)
"I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it"- me

Business Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 12:55:20 PM »
Would tiger stripe be ok for Abu sayaff?

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 01:53:19 PM »
What is the bb cap going to be? I have a few players that would like to come with me that are kind of new and only have hi-caps Could they be limited to one or two hi caps since we are all on semi only they would honestly have the more realistic realoads having to do it every 30-40 shots. I just don't want them to have to spend a whole bunch of money on new gear just for one event. Like i have 5, 120 round mids for my G36 thats about 600 shots could they say, have 2 350 round hi-caps for a total of 700 shots. I know there are people with m4's that wear like 10, 100 round mid caps. Would that be okay because I have myself plus 2 so far with possibly 3-4 more coming.

Business trooper +2 (Possibly 4 more)

You can use whatever magazines you want, but semi only applies. Only the camouflage patterns listed apply for the groups, don't show up wearing something different.

Gronk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 08:46:44 PM »
  Payment inbound.  One more for Abu and looking forward to it. <G>

Business Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 04:48:38 PM »
Mosin I ended up getting my payment to work. I payed for myself and my fiance for Abu saysaf.

Conzo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »
Would black be an acceptable camo choice for "black/tan" team? As a majority of my kit is black. I do have DCU pants that I plan on wearing if I sign up under FSF.

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 04:35:28 PM »
Would black be an acceptable camo choice for "black/tan" team? As a majority of my kit is black. I do have DCU pants that I plan on wearing if I sign up under FSF.

SEAL Team 6 (Black Team) denotes the branch of the team that we're reenacting, not the base of the team.

If it's not a camouflage pattern, it's civilian attire, and falls under the ABU ABU side.

Post edited for clarification.

Conzo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 06:09:38 PM »
Thanks for the clarification Mosin. Would really like to make it out to this one.

sniperf50

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 11:27:29 PM »
Can I wear aor2 pants say with checkered shirt and ball cap for the terrorist side, or do I need to be in full aor2.
Primary's
- Systema PTW M4
- VFC 416

KarmaDJF

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »
Mosin, do you still have 2-3 slots open for ST6?

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »
Mosin, do you still have 2-3 slots open for ST6?

ST6 I'm reserving for teams of at least 8-10 in a group to lock down. Since those two sections are the main workhorse teams behind that side I only want cohesive units occupying it, not random ones and twos from different groups.

If you want to play for the good guys in a smaller group, go Filipino Spec Forces.

Can I wear aor2 pants say with checkered shirt and ball cap for the terrorist side, or do I need to be in full aor2.

Civilian attire is good to go for Abu Abu, so yeah, it'd be fine.

Zaku

• Seig Zeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 09:22:07 PM »
Any word about any vechiles coming to the fight?