Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michigan v. Ohio MilSim - 07NOV2015  (Read 36483 times)

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Michigan v. Ohio MilSim - 07NOV2015
« on: October 01, 2015, 03:46:27 PM »
Michigan v. Ohio MilSim

Date: 07NOV2015

Time: 0800-1800
619 Pearl St, Pinckney, MI 48169

** MIDCAPS ONLY, SEMI ONLY (except designated support weapons), CAMOUFLAGE PATTERNS ARE SET, DON'T ASK ABOUT ANY OTHER COMBINATION **

Timeline:

0800: Gates are open, players are encouraged to be there exactly on time
0830: Registration and Chrono 100% open and in effect, players should spend the initial 30 minutes jamming mags (EXCEPT ONE) and prepping gear
0915: Registration and Chrono is reduced to 50% staff, all hands safety briefing begins
0930: Safety briefing concludes, players walk out to starting positions on field.
1000: Game is live, multiple missions will be thrown at either side at any random time.
1800: Game concludes
1830: After party begins at nearest Buffalo Wild Wings. Something something sports teams and beer (for those of age).

All players are required to have AT LEAST full seal eye protection. Full seal can constitute an ANSI rated goggle system (traditional) or ANSI rated shooting glasses WITH FULL SEAL INSERTS. Shooting glasses as a standalone are not allowed on field.

Anyone under the age of 18 MUST wear full face protection, this can be a paintball mask, combination goggles/mesh lower, or any shemagh/cloth wrap to cover the nose, mouth, and ears. Also, anyone under the age of 18 will require a guardian's signature on their waiver, it's best to do this online ahead of time in order to avoid wait times at the registration booth. Hell Survivor Rules, not ours.

Barrel bags are required when outside of the game field.

** PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN THING DIFFICULT, DON'T PM ME ASKING IF SOMETHING IS OK TO BRING. IF IT IS, IT'LL BE ON THE LIST BELOW, IF IT'S NOT ON THE LIST BELOW, WE DON'T WANT IT AT OUR EVENT. **

Teams, General Information, Camouflage Patterns, and Cap Limit

TEAM OHIO

DESERT 3 COLOR, DESERT MARPAT, DESERT CADPAT, AOR1, MULTICAM, OR FLAT TAN/KHAKI/COYOTE BROWN

TEAM MICHIGAN

WOODLAND 3 COLOR, WOODLAND MARPAT, PARTIZAN, IZLOM, FG ATACS, OD GREEN, OR AOR2

ROLE PLAYER/ASSISTANT STAFF GROUP: PLAYER CAP 10 (Must be approved by Mosin for Role Player Group before signing up)

Civilian Attire.

Will be the driving elements behind the scenarios thrown at either team, also assisting with basic Staffing of moving props in position for use.

Price:

Early Bird Prepay Option - $40 Includes all day admission, free HPA air, and a State Patch from the respective team. EARLY BIRD DEADLINE EXPIRES THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER. Our deposit on the field and prop acquisition is done two weeks prior to game start, so any last minute cancellations/plea for a refund will be directed here.

At The Gate / Past Early Bird Option - $50 - Includes all the same things as the Early Bird, but you're paying $10.00 more because it's an inconvenience to us, and doesn't allow for us to purchase all needed props for the event. If all positions sell out to prepays (Which they likely will), at the gate players will be turned away.

Media/Photographer Option - Free - Anyone wishing to come strictly as a combat photographer will be allowed free admission, and the ability to roam the field at will. You must be dressed in Civilian attire with a BRIGHT ORANGE OR YELLOW vest on. If at any point we see a combat photographer actively taking part in an engagement, you will be asked on the spot to pay the $50 admission fee, or leave.

Prepayment PayPal account is BastardsMilsim@Gmail.com -- Please ensure this is in "Gift" format. If for any reason the event is cancelled all players will be refunded within a timely manner. When sending payment, include your REAL name, callsign, and team you'll be fighting for. If you want to stay with your friends, please make sure you all put the same PLT and Squad. People who show up at the door are subject to go wherever needs fighters on the respective side.

Registration will only take effect once you've prepaid.

In order to Register, players much choose a Company (Team), as well as a Platoon, and Squad to register under. If a team wishes to reserve an entire squad (8 or more players) they must PM me before it is filled by outsiders, at which point I will lock it for one week to allow the team to collect prepayments and send them in. Roster information will be updated and maintained by myself, as I am actively working and attending school full time, please be patient for responses or updates.

Weapons: All weapon platforms will be allowed, all weapons are confined to semi automatic only with exception of designated belt fed weapons.

For clarification, a belt fed weapon platform is any weapon platform that would be comparable to its real steel counterpart in that it would require linked ammunition to fire, exception is given for the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and similar weapons that can be fired with standard magazines. Some examples of allowed weapon platforms are:

- M249 SAW
- M240 (Golf or Bravo)
- .50 Cal Machine guns
- RPK's
- RPD's
- DsHk's

*If you do not see a weapon type that you intend on bringing, and want clarification, please PM myself with the specific name of the weapon system, and I will pass the ruling within a timely manner. PM's wasting my time about an M4 with a box mag will be ignored.

If you shoot a building/wall with a nerf rocket 203, and no moderator is around to see and verify, you wasted the rocket. We'll do our best to ensure we're always right where the action is, but there are only so many of us.

Medic Rules:

When a player is hit, he will fall to the ground as safely as possible. Dramatically acting out your downfall is encouraged. Once a player is down he’s considered “wounded”, and must remain there for A TOTAL OF THREE MINUTES. If a player that is laying down is getting shot at still, he may place a red kill rag on top of his head to further denote he’s down. If within the three minute time frame a medic from EITHER SIDE reaches the player and places a tourniquet on them, that player is back in play. If the tourniquet is placed from an opposing team, the player must remove mags and clear the round in the chamber ONLY IF INSTRUCTED TO DO SO by the opposing team. If this command is not given, the player may choose to perform trickery at any given time. Any instances of players abusing this rule will fall into our “Player discipline” chain. If a player has been instructed to take mags out it is also implied that he/she is zip tied, flex cuffed, and otherwise COMPLETELY UNABLE to resist or escape. A player may only become a POW for a period of NO LONGER than 15 minutes. This is to ensure players don’t miss out on half of the day because they’re sitting in a bunker.

If a player is not healed within the three minute time frame, he/she is considered “bled out” and must follow around the squad he/she is working with, with a red kill rag on, until the squad reaches a captured position. Captured positions are the only locations where players are able to entirely reset themselves and become 100% in play again. A captured position is defined as any position which has been taken by the friendly forces, has the appropriate flag hanging out, and is not currently under fire. There are over 10 of these locations on field, so there is never more than a 100 meter walk for the individuals before they’re back in the fight.

If any player is knowingly seen attempting to steal The Bastards medic system properties, that player will be ejected from the field and will be blacklisted from any further events for a duration of no less than one year. We honor any/all of Pagan's "No Limit" blacklisted players, and they honor ours. Being blacklisted at one of our events will likely mean no more outdoor airsoft on sanctioned fields for however long a period.

DEAD PLAYERS DO NOT TALK. ALL PLAYERS MUST WAIT THEIR BLEED OUT TIME BEFORE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO MOVE.

Anyone caught breaking the above rule will be sit out and be talked to by the referees. Everyone has been playing airsoft long enough to know these rules and it is extremely detrimental to everyone's fun when a dead player begins calling out an enemy movement that had gone unnoticed. It is also detrimental when you are killing enemy combatants and they simply get up instantly and walk to their medic. Don't do this.

OUTDOOR/OPEN FIELD ENGAGEMENT LIMITS

• 1.0 - 350.0 fps (0.01j - 1.07j) - Arms length engagement limit

• 350.1 - 410.0 fps (1.08 - 1.49j) - 20 foot engagement limit

• 410.1 - 500.0 fps (1.50j - 2.32j) – 50 foot engagement limit, bolt action or permanent* semi-auto replicas only

• 500.1 - 549.9 fps (2.33j - 2.69j) - Bolt action only

• 550.0+ fps (2.7j+) - Prohibited.

FPS is accounted for zero leeway in either direction. If even one shot goes over the top end, you're put in the next bracket. BANG KILLS DO NOT APPLY. If you're shooting higher than arms length you need a pistol to engage targets closer than your MED.

Polarstars can only chrono up to 1.55 joules with whatever weight BB they intend to use for the day, which will be marked on their chrono tag. All shooters are subject to random on field chronograph to prevent on field tampering. Any Polarstar shooter found shooting significantly hotter than 1.55 joules will be ejected from the field as a safety violator, no questions.

Permanent semi-auto means that only 1 BB is shot per trigger pull.

We will spot check player's weapons on the field. Those that have altered their weapons after chrono will be ejected immediately without refund.

Admin and Logistics:

Flag system: Tan is TEAM OHIO, and Green is TEAM MICHIGAN. A base is only captured and able to be used as a reset point once the flag is flipped, and no direct fire is being taken from opposing teams.

Radio frequencies:
We will be utilizing standard radio channels on field for official means of communication, any outside communications your squad uses is on you.
Channel 1: Admin channel, unless there is a real world emergency, please stay off this net
Channel 2-6: TEAM MICHIGAN
Channel 7-11: TEAM OHIO

General Rules of the day:

- Each "base" will have a flag, the flags will be checked at 1200, 1400 and 1600 for points. Each base with a flag flipped for the respective team will award that team 10 points.

- Each mission completed will be worth 50 points, if a mission is failed, no points will be awarded.

- Points will be tallied up in the last 30 minutes of game play, in order to give all players the total count that day. Winner will claim dominance in bb warz ability, as well as having a better sports teams and beer.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 03:49:14 PM by Mosin »

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan v. Ohio MilSim - 07NOV2015
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 08:55:09 PM »
TEAM MICHIGAN (83/80)
Alpha Company (47/40)

1st Platoon (10/10)
Gronk
Puma1
Panda Bear
Frag3k
Victor
Zzan
Ajax + 1
Dingo
TheAznDoctor

2nd Platoon (7/10) ~ MIA-Team LOCKED ~
X
Gunslinger
Coldwave
Tank
Coldwave
Ghost
Wolfe

3rd Platoon (8/10)
Kitz
Greyfox + 1
Blaze
Blaze's + 1
Conor O.
Gunnar O.
Zach W.

4th Platoon (11/10) ~ TEAM MAYDAY LOCKED ~
Scruff McGruff
Collin B.
Pahee N.
Swifty
Leaf
Yoda
RJ
Steven S
Adam H
Joel O
Preacher
Italy

5th Platoon (11/10) ~ TEAM MAYDAY LOCKED ~
Jackson R
ZUES
Mac
Willy
Outlaw
Banshee
DL
TURK
Teach
Airsoft Jesus
Preacher

Bravo Company (36/40)

1st Platoon (7/10) ~ GSAT LOCKED ~
Fear Roback
Steel
Stinger
Vampire
Killer
Reaper
Ghost

2nd Platoon (9/10)
Dirtylilman
Church
Billy_Pilgrim
Czar
Flame Resistant
Terrance R.
Ross W.
Wong
Ajax

3rd Platoon (9/10)
Pudd'n
Franchise
Sasha
Red
Fox
Helmet
Spartan
David K. + 1

4th Platoon (11/10)
Kevin C.
Miles + 1
Graham K.
Scott M.
Pete D.
Acorn
Viking
Blakebriggs + 2

TEAM OHIO (46/80)
Alpha Company (32/40)

1st Platoon (11/10) ~ OSOT LOCKED ~
OSOT +10
Viking

2nd Platoon (4/10)
1505Reynolds
MZLegendary
Captain America
Bartinator

3rd Platoon (5/10)
Lefty
Nut
Ctres94 + 2

4th Platoon (12/10) ~ REAPER & WRECKING CREW LOCKED ~
Colton S
Andrew S
Jeremiah H
Ries P
Morgan B
Chase R
Jeremy C
Zachary D
Isaac H
Dan Z
RJ C.
Daniel S.

Bravo Company (14/40)

1st Platoon (4/10)
Grim
Snake
Grinch
Stripes

2nd Platoon (4/10)
BNagley
Bradley F.
Flawpp
Bane

3rd Platoon (1/10)
John N.

4th Platoon (5/10) IRON LEGION (Jeep)
Muffinman
Spade
Spade
Bobby
Bad Wolf
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:54:40 PM by Mosin »

MisFire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »
um what does PLT mean

Ancalos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:06:07 AM »
Silas Plom AKA Ancalos AKA Jak-O

MisFire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 07:37:44 PM »
how many from both sides have already paid we trying to see if we stil want to go

Muffinman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
Mosin,

Its been a while since we touched base. A few months ago, you mentioned vehicles were not allowed because paintball is still going on. As its getting colder I figured I would ask, are vehicles allowed at this event?

Thanks

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 11:31:14 AM »
MisFire - The roster of who has prepaid is a isn't way to base who will actually be there, as it sits right now Ohio has about 15 on the list locked in and MI has 6-7, I know for fact we're expecting Michigan to sell out, as our average event hosted @ Hell Survivors has never dropped below 85-90, and several seasonal teams from Ohio have told me they'll be attending.

Muffinman - Unfortunately vehicles won't be on the field for this one either, as paintball season is still technically "open" until OCT 31st.

Because I know the question of us having to split the field is most likely going to be asked here now that I said paintball is still open, let me just say the field is aware of how many players we're expecting to have, and more than likely will be exclusively playing in small corners of the field if at all.

Muffinman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »
Mosin,

"Muffinman - Unfortunately vehicles won't be on the field for this one either, as paintball season is still technically "open" until OCT 31st. "

Seeing as how paintball season ends Oct 31st, and the game is November 7th. I have a feeling you mean November 31st? If not, when do you think airsoft vehicles will be allowed at hells survivors. We are hoping to play in a objective capacity, ie. You hold firebase bravo, your team gets use of technical, rather than just pick Michigan team and stick to it.

Again, thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:11:17 PM by Muffinman »

Sunset

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 09:59:23 PM »
Pardon the somewhat 'newb' question, as I've not really had to deal with 'specific' camo patter regs before. However what exactly is/qualifies as "Three Color Woodland"?

"I honestly wonders the f&#k I am sometimes."
-Sunset 2015 (One too many.)

Never any love of Flecktarn or m84

Gronk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 10:36:25 PM »
 M81, the US standard 'green-brown' camo in the 1980s.

Gronk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 10:39:56 PM »
Pic

Sunset

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »
Well that's just sad. Thanks for the reply. Honestly, no bloody idea why Fleck or m84 aren't on the MI team camo list, but rarer and more expensive patterns are.
"I honestly wonders the f&#k I am sometimes."
-Sunset 2015 (One too many.)

Never any love of Flecktarn or m84

Zaku

• Seig Zeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2015, 11:09:10 AM »
I bet it's only the real, SS looking Partizan camo pattern but can we wear any green based Russian Camo? I was given the green light last mil sim about wearing KLMK but just double checking.

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2015, 03:58:30 PM »
Well that's just sad. Thanks for the reply. Honestly, no bloody idea why Fleck or m84 aren't on the MI team camo list, but rarer and more expensive patterns are.
Flecktarn and M84 are definitely more rare than any of the patterns listed. I honestly haven't ever seen anyone play in M84 before, but I see people in FG A-TACS and the Russian patterns have recently become VERY popular.
M81 and Woodland MARPAT are not very expensive.
I don't see why people keep making a big deal about this every time an event is hosted here with designated camouflage patterns. If a big name like MSW or LC hosted a game, nobody would complain and everyone would just follow what the rules say. Because that's what they are. Rules
Designated camouflage is designated camouflage. It really does not get any more simple than that.
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Pagan

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • Most people don't like me. I'm cool with that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2015, 04:48:53 PM »
People just like to complain.

Everyone wants to be their own special snowflake, but wants to be included in all the reindeer games.

Big events try to make it simple. There's no way to include every kind of camo. Hosts go with what's cheap to buy and what most players have.  I will admit thanks to MSW russian kits are getting more popular, so you're seeing that included more.