Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michigan v. Ohio MilSim - 07NOV2015  (Read 35356 times)

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan v. Ohio MilSim - 07NOV2015
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
Roster is updated, if you don't see your name on there you're one of the 5 people that didn't include everything I asked for in the PayPal notes. It's hard for me to track your payment when bits of information are given over Facebook messages, some posted on here, some posted on mi6mm, some posted in the comment section on a Facebook post I made a week ago.

Eczarnota

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »
Payment sent!

G

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2015, 05:09:37 PM »
Payment sent.  Can't wait to try out those enolas!

Muffinman

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2015, 05:43:40 PM »
Registered for 2, Others of Iron Legion registered as well.

TheAznDoctor

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2015, 06:35:19 PM »
Pre Payment sent

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »
ROSTER IS UPDATED ** PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE MIAIRSOFT.ORG ROSTER **
MI: 63 v. OH: 37

We We have at least another 15 I'm tracking on paying at the gate for Ohio, as well as as few more for Michigan. A few things:

- I've extended deadline to get in at the $40/$35 rate until November 3rd, just because I'd like to see if we can't completely sell out of either side before then, as these last minute rushes of prepays in waves of 15-20 have been showing.

- I've added a 5th Platoon to Alpha company in order to accommodate Team Mayhem's 20 players that have signed up. At the moment the cap is going to remain the cap as best as we can contain it, which gives only 17 slots remaining. Some of the smaller teams that I know just barely filled the 8 player requirement should offset the total number difference there, which at the moment only puts Alpha Company 5 players over cap.

- ONLY 17 SLOTS REMAINING FOR MICHIGAN. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO SECURE ONE OF THOSE REMAINING.

- Team Ohio has Iron Legion bringing a tactical jeep. If Michigan has one they want to bring please PM me for further information on that. Jeep gunners can be shot out, with standard medic rules apply. The entire jeep can be disabled with a successful Nerf rocket shot. Jeeps are NOT to exceed 5mph, and can only move in one direction on the field. Full Jeep rules will be explained to all the day of. TAGGIN ROUNDS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AT THIS TIME.

- Players still trying to test the fates of availability for the event are encouraged to bring both side's respective set of camouflage, as that may be your only saving option between playing, or not.

- Obvious one, but YES you may play for Team Ohio if tan is what you prefer to run.

We're looking forward to putting out a great event for you guys this Saturday. Please PM me if you have any questions!

Mike/Mosin

http://www.miairsoft.org/index.php?topic=474.0

blakebriggs

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2015, 11:24:19 AM »
Prepay sent for myself and my friend John for team Michigan. We want the rest of our team to go. It will be about 6 more people.

Edit: Put us in Bravo Company 4th Platoon.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:15:52 PM by blakebriggs »

Acorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2015, 06:23:32 PM »
Just signed up for team michigan bravo company 4th platoon. Blake Briggs squad. Name Kaden Eichhorn

TFS Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2015, 09:21:21 PM »
Michigan team bravo company fourth platoon prepayd James Rundhaug TFS VIKING

blakebriggs

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2015, 09:28:18 PM »
I see that the roster updated and I'm not on it. If my prepay did not go in please tell me and i will try to send it in correctly. I can Pm you the paypal account name and stuff so you know witch one is mine.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:38:22 PM by blakebriggs »

blakebriggs

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2015, 09:50:09 PM »
Ok found out what I did wrong. Should be good now. Prepay for myself plus 2 (John and Neptune). Put us with Acorn in Bravo company 4th Platoon team Michigan please.

Mosin

• The Bastards
  • Global Moderator
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2015, 10:09:46 PM »
Roster updated. Only 6 slots left on Michigan.

Stinger

• Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2015, 08:36:13 PM »
There is a Facebook planning group for the Michigan side. Everyone on the Michigan side should PM me their information so that I can add them to it, as there will be some essential knowledge getting posted up on it.
I will have to verify that you are on the Michigan side roster before I add you though, as I don't want any sneeky-cheeki-breeki spying going on. That means that you will have to have prepaid, and there's only six Michigan slots left. So please do so if you have not.
-Stinger

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CStingerGhost1
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you're useless."

Thisidfor

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2015, 09:06:34 PM »
I have a quick question about ammunition/reloading.

I only have two 90 round midcaps for my preferred primary (Echo1 Sof 1). I have never played at a milsim event yet and I was wondering how feasible this ammo count would be.

I do have a m4 platform with around 6 midcaps i can use instead, and I expect many others will also be running m4's so interchangeability of mags would also be a benefit. That said I would really like to use my sof1 out there so I am just wondering if i would have the ability to reload/rearm between deaths and such.

Thanks for any and all advice.

impulse76

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2015, 10:13:47 PM »
Interchangability of mags is really nothing to worry about. No one does it. Airsoft mags carry more than enough rounds for most firefights.

That said, two magazines is not really going to do you much good.