Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New addition to the Adams clan  (Read 14962 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
New addition to the Adams clan
« on: November 05, 2015, 02:25:20 PM »
Well guys I doubt many have noticed, but I know some of you knew I've been pretty strapped for time lately trying to keep up with my business and hitting here etc. Well we were expecting a baby actually mid month, and she waited until the 31st to make an appearance;) So after the craziness now we're back to normal crazy at home and in the shop with a toddler and a newborn. But as crazy as that is it means more time than I've had the last few months leading up to this time frame. For guys who don't have kids when you bring home the first one it's insane your not used to not sleeping etc, you'll damn near go crazy. After that, well your just used to be sleep deprived and apparently it's allot easier. Since my wife and I with our son were still completely shell shocked at this stage, and this time it's been a couple days and I just came out to the shop to get to work for the first time since we got back home.

Either way for guys interested here is a picture of the new little girl of ours along with my son:

Take care!

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Gimpalong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
  • I make maps.
    • View Profile
Re: New addition to the Adams clan
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:33:42 PM »
Congrats, dude! My wife and I had our first little one in July and he's almost (almost!) sleeping through the night.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
Congrats, dude! My wife and I had our first little one in July and he's almost (almost!) sleeping through the night.

Congrats to you as well;) My son was allot harder than she is so far, and allot of that I think was we weren't used to being parents at that point so it was much tougher;) I don't envy your position, because I know how I felt back then sleep deprivation wise;)

I will say with the second one, honestly she's super easy compared to my son being the first. Hardest part is honestly Eli's emotional ride more so than the baby. It's caused him to act up and just be a pain in the ass which is completely out of the ordinary for him. Normally he listens well and is really well behaved for a 4 year old, but man he's been driving me nuts;) I love him to no end but he's getting better day by day coming back down to normal so it's just time and getting used to things. But overall things went well and the second kid is far easier;)

Luke
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Dime

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 04:17:40 PM »
Congratulations! It's an amazing time with the little ones,even with the sleep deprivation. I miss that myself,it seems like I just blinked and now my youngest is 16 and it's a whole different world.

M.S.-ARC

• Global Moderator
  • Old school member
  • Hellfish!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 06:35:51 PM »
Congrats man.

luke213

• Administrator