Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vintage KSC G18 box opening;)  (Read 8202 times)

luke213

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
Vintage KSC G18 box opening;)
« on: April 23, 2017, 05:19:40 PM »
Not really the first time it was opened but I thought some guys might get a kick out of this. I found my original KSC G18c box from 2003 and put stuff back in and the included items. I did realize afterwards they did come with an adjustment tool for the hopup which I never used, and lost. I may have one somewhere since I had several but it's not included. Don't remember anything else they came with maybe a small unjamming rod but can't recall. I also included a shot of the original receipt from 2003 which included things like my CA M15A4 I'm still using though in very modified condition. G&P Mid cap mags for $20 a piece! Some of the old pricing was really crazy compared to modern stuff these days. And for newer guys consider that a CA of this era was honestly not a great gun, the internals almost always needed some level of work. They were about like a CYMA would be today, but their claim to fame at the time was the metal body which wasn't common when TM ruled the earth.

Either way I thought you might get a kick out of it;)

Take care!

Luke

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention the trigger safety is not in place in the video, I do indeed have it sitting here, just haven't reinstalled it. I got it back the last time in complete pieces, and just recently put it back together again and got it working.
xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"