Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Airsoft sale!(NEW ITEMS) /shipped  (Read 3659 times)

LoboGaming

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Airsoft sale!(NEW ITEMS) /shipped
« on: September 16, 2017, 12:37:57 PM »
willing to part out P*

my newest addition to my armory and the hardest one to let go. my full Hk416 polarstar setup with a Amped Airsoft 48/3000 tank Amped Airsoft line, Cerakoted vfc 416 with gen 2 fe, pro win hop up, tbb, real steel ubr stock. this thing is an absolutely amazing gun. just needs a new buffer tube/stock due to the previous owner jury rigging a setup together for the UBR stock. this gun also has REAL magpul flipup sights. $625 f2f or add extra to ship also willing to part out for the right price

Elite Force M1911 Tac (BONEYARD)- functions great just needs a mag, no threaded barrel and the paint was sand blasted off by the previous owner. could use a good cleaning as it hasnt been used since throwdown 3.

BONUS ITEM: KWA MAC-11, obtainted this bad boy from Bodhi (kalamazoo airsoft's coolest ref) on a trade for the OTS-03 (i fear he is going to P* it) asking $125 for this amazing gat, comes with a 45 round stick mag and a can of propane.

Valken Red Dot (ACOG non-zoom) $25 no battery works great last time i fielded it i never turned off the scope so the battery died. but no cracks no scuffs and she works, the 5 setting on this optic is amazingly bright.

all of this is getting sold to help me get into a new and much safer vehicle!. i will only trade for a small PDW style m4 with some cash and a battery.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:55:35 PM by LoboGaming »

LoboGaming

• View Profile
Re: Airsoft sale! pick-up at Throwdown 4/shipped
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 10:50:04 AM »
bump added a ton of new stuff!

LoboGaming

• View Profile
Re: Airsoft sale!(NEW ITEMS) /shipped
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 10:52:53 AM »