Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gunner79's Guns (Cont'd)  (Read 7242 times)

Gunner79

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Gunner79's Guns (Cont'd)
« on: September 18, 2015, 11:09:13 AM »
Some of my collection's other guns which I recently rotated through from storage to my workshop for their annual maintenance/operational check.  I'll be posting more pics of my guns as time/circumstance permits!  Excepting those items already posted on recently,  I've a few more to go through - about 340 more, give or take:)  I'll add some brief description of the guns shown below when I've got some more time later: Briefly, we see here my:

Knights Arms/SR-12 URX E3 all metal '16 w. extended (21") high-quality steel barrel and tight bore inner, and fitted with a V. 4 Daytona Gun GBB engine - not too many DG guns can shoot at 490/500fps - but she does (at 140psi - has a extremely nice 'kick' too, in spite of her weight which is around 10lbs;)

CA L1A1 'Battle Rifle'. Fitted with beautiful wood furniture and fittings, including carry handle, taken from real steel surplus.  She is AEG powered and boasts upgraded internals throughout from tbb to gearbox.  Shoots about 420fps and modded for full select-fire capability.  She is a darn nice tack driver to boot!

Shoei FG42. Static model.  Gorgeous build - it's a Shoei - nothing more need be said:)

Shoei SgT '44 "NitroAir' GBB.  Equipped with six mags (not shown).  She is still in her 'break-in' period - even though she's over five years old - LOL, I guess some things really DO get better with age!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:55:52 PM by Gunner79 »