Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTS: Full metal TM m9 w/ mags and holster  (Read 2911 times)

Puma1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
WTS: Full metal TM m9 w/ mags and holster
« on: December 13, 2016, 07:20:01 PM »
PayPal only - no trades please
My price is OBO, I'd probably be willing to work down a bit.

Hello guys!  Today I'm trying to sell a Full Metal TM m9.  The replica has no issues and has been taken very good care of.  The Guarder frame and slide look very good and have been sanded and polished in many places (internally) to make the action a lot smoother.  I am able to hit accurately a human sized target out to ~ 90 to 100ft with a little bit of arc.

Mechanical/firing issues: None

The outer barrel is the only "issue" with the replica.  The original TM barrel somehow or other (probably while moving to my school apartment) received a pretty decent gash in it that looked like crap and made the cycling less smooth.  I ended up taking this barrel (as you see it now) out of a Boneyard TM I purchased for parts.  I have not gotten around to cleaning it up ever since.  After the replica is purchased I would be willing to sand and semi-polish it all down to the silver underneath for no charge.  Alternatively, I'll drop $5 off of the price if you don't care.

The holster was acquired off of a person locally.
Mags (I think) were from Evike.

The parts list and what is included:

TM M9 w/ TM mag (140)
Guarder frame and slide set (120)
2 extra WE magazines (50)
Safariland holster with mounting methods (70)`
Hogue Grips (20)
Time spent making it smooth: Priceless

Total: $400 spent

I'm looking for $250 shipped OBO inside the USA.  PAYPAL ONLY - no trades please, I need money for Christmas presents.  The package will be shipped via USPS Flat rate sometime this week if bought soon.  I will also do payment plans for 125/week.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA