Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (WTS)Leaving Airsoft. Selling all of my gear!  (Read 3162 times)

Bishop

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
(WTS)Leaving Airsoft. Selling all of my gear!
« on: December 27, 2016, 11:57:01 AM »
I'm short on cash, need to pay rent and I barely play airsoft anymore anyway. So I'm selling all $1200 worth of my gear...AND if you buy everything I'll deal for $800. No matter the situation I unfortunately do not have to money to leave town. I don't mind texts and calls Between the times of 1pm-8pm (616)466-3211. if thats not your style then just email or comment, but texts and calls will guarantee an answer. Pics can also be arranged

I have as follows with pricing.
$500 - Decked out M4: G&G upgraded War Machine gearbox Olympus steel rail, 5x40ft optic (clear sight), 190L .3s Strobe, forward grip, Bipod, 9.6v battery, 5 mags, Silencer (can't remember the brand) FPS at last chrono: 465. passes on most fields. comes with gun bag.
$75 - L96 Sniper (project): No trigger mechanism, needs top rail screws; Comes with bipod, 1 mag and secondary stock.
$50 - Black Ops AK74u - Nothing special I bought it for $70 and barely used it. Decent little gun, nice and accurate I just ended up with my better m4.
$20 - Black ops Co2 pistol (project): Something is wrong where the trigger catch isn't working. As far as I know nothing else is wrong with it.
$120 - Subdued Urban Camo M-grade BDU set (shirt and pants)
Shirt- Sub-urban
Pants - Black
$25 - Thunder V pin w/ barbell shells x7: these little guys would have gotten me in a bit of trouble on an airsoft field. 120 decibels of pure concussive stupid.
$60 - Tactical Vest w/ Drop leg: I got it for $80, it's served me well and I've never had any issues with it. Still in great condition.
$30 - Raised red dot optic. Nice little optic, able to see even with bulky goggles.
$15 - 7.4v Batteries w/charger
$10-$20 - Safety gear: I have a few sets of goggles and a mesh biter.
$5-20 - Misc: I have some random airsoft stuff laying around that I have never known what to do with it. Maybe you can use them for your stuff.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:32:06 AM by Bishop »

Bishop

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving Airsoft. Selling all of my gear!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 06:46:33 PM »
Bumping, Everything is still available