Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [WTS] G&P HPA setup with 2 uppers (PDW and Mk18 upper). PRICE DROPPED  (Read 3528 times)

Puma1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Hey guys, selling a brand new (and unused) Gen2 spartan in a G&P body with plenty of extras.
Paypal only
Line, tank, regulator and mags are all SOLD

I’ve found that just while being and kit and walking around the house that HPA isn’t for me.  I really dislike carrying a tank around and I simply feel slowed down by the line.  I’ve put roughly 1000 in total to this build (The second Mk18 upper being a good amount of it), however I’ve never even filed the air tank or put rounds down range with the gun.  I bought the HPA set up from Amped less than a month and a half ago and I bought the G&P PDW less than a month ago.  The Mk18 upper is used, however the entire upper is in pretty darn good condition.

Onwards: To the sale!

Internals:

Gen2 Wolverine Inferno Spartan: Brand new, unfired - 250
G&P Stock hop up and barrel unit (there is only one unit included in this sale)

Externals:
Base is a G&P PDW with the new Marine Frog body. - 235
CTR Real steel stock with a missing buttplate.  This is a very tight fit and I can swap it out for the Stock G&P one which wobbled quite a bit. - 45
I can swap back the Charging handle which is currently installed on the Mk18.  Alternatively, I’ll add a discount to  pick up another.

Mk18 upper:
G&P upper - 50
Mk18 9.5” rail in black - 130
10.5” M4 barrel - 30
MK18 Flash hider and suppressor combo - 100

Total: $1015

If you’re looking to buy it all I’m looking for 675$.  I’ll cover insurance and PayPal feels, you’ll cover the shipping cost.  That’s a savings of over $300.

I’m willing to part this package out in several ways:

The magazines, all 5 for sold

The Tank, regulator and line setup for SOLD

The Mk18 assembly (not parting individual pieces) for 190 shipped.

The HPA rifle without the tank/reg/line or mk18 upper for 390 shipped.

These prices are OBO within reason.  I can take more photos if requested.  I’m motivated to sell but I’m not an idiot.  Shoot me a PM and we can probably work something out.

I'm not looking for any trades in particular.  An Air rig with a small, lightweight tank would be ideal.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:51:05 PM by Puma1 »
King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA

Puma1

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
Re: [WTS] G&P HPA setup with 2 uppers (PDW and Mk18 upper). PRICE DROPPED
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 02:20:46 AM »
Bump!
King Arms 'CQB' M4 -- King Arms 20" DMR -- King Arms 16" Rifle.
M81, Digital Marpat and Multicam.

My Buy/Sell ratings from 'old' MIA