Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Scar L's  (Read 4802 times)

Seleucus

• Trade Count: (0)
    • View Profile
2 Scar L's
« on: July 06, 2015, 11:08:17 AM »
Hello! I have 2 Scar L's for sale, along with an extra gearbox.

Scar 1 (Tan Scar): Scar 1 is nearly fully functioning, just needs some work on the motor. Selector plate was removed by the previous owner to make it a DMR. The stock connector was replaced by a wood one by the previous owner, and can be attached easily with a few screws. Comes with the scope, suppressor, 1 high cap and a battery

Scar 2 (Black Scar): Scar 2 is where things get a bit more difficult. The gearbox has been taken apart, and needs to be put together again. I've included a new motor as well, since that was not included when I bought it. Stock has the same situation as Scar 1. Comes with a redi-mag system and a PVC supressor

Gearbox (Orange Label Bag): This gearbox comes with all sorts of extra parts. It was given to be my a friend. It may be useful for extra parts.

Extra bag: This bag comes with some random parts, along with a 140 spring (I believe.)
I'm hoping to sell this all for 100 dollars, OBO. I'm up for trades, though I'm looking for a new primary mainly. Message me if interested.

Crusade

• View Profile
Re: 2 Scar L's
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
Hello, I am interested in trading. I only really want scar 1 but if you really want to get rid of them I can take both. I have a metric butt load of uniforms. I have M81 Woodland, UCP/ACU (whatever the hell anybody calls it these days.) and just an OD combat shirt. Aside from the combat shirt I actually have the full top and bottoms for each uniform. Also I will give you a free fox airsoft patch. I didn't message you because I am unfamiliar with the alien technology that is the new forum. Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers,
Crusade. 

Seleucus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 11:12:32 AM »
Hello, I am interested in trading. I only really want scar 1 but if you really want to get rid of them I can take both. I have a metric butt load of uniforms. I have M81 Woodland, UCP/ACU (whatever the hell anybody calls it these days.) and just an OD combat shirt. Aside from the combat shirt I actually have the full top and bottoms for each uniform. Also I will give you a free fox airsoft patch. I didn't message you because I am unfamiliar with the alien technology that is the new forum. Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers,
Crusade.
I'm interested, though I'd like to see some pictures of the uniforms.

Crusade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 03:56:45 PM »
I sent you a message.