Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB: WHITE .43g BBs @ Swap meet  (Read 5340 times)

Myers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
WTB: WHITE .43g BBs @ Swap meet
« on: July 11, 2015, 06:43:10 PM »
Title pretty much says it all. Overhopping .36s with my Maruzen, and the only .43gs I was able to find were freakin' black. Needless to say, they're pretty much useless because I can't see where they're going.  I'll take any quantity you have. Will be at NL next weekend.

kjones734

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: WHITE .43g BBs @ Swap meet
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 09:55:47 AM »
The only white .43 bbs I know of are a prototype kind by a brand names DOGE, I have some and they are rather poor. The material they are made out of is too soft and they jam in every magazine I have used them in, double stack mags are way worst too. I have found that the tan bbs from madbull and from WE are very good and you can see them during flight. I will not be going to the game at NL this time but if you live close to wayne we can meet up and you can buy a couple hundred of those white DOGE .43 bbs from me and see if they work for you. PM me if interested.

luke213

• Administrator
  • Old school member
  • Lukas Adams
    • View Profile
    • Adams Holsters
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 12:02:58 PM »
Ajax customs makes a white. 4 and 43 both available. They aren't polished more matte but I've had no issues in my vsr10 with them been pretty impressed.

Luke

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

xaos - "298,000 yen for a complete gun. How much is that in real money?"

Gunny87

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Old school member
  • SK 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 01:57:36 PM »
Bioshot makes white biodegradable .40 and .43s. They can also be purchased directly from their site. Their customer service is fantastic and I've had pretty good success with their bbs. I haven't used any bb's from another brand in a comparable weight so I can't really compare them to others however.

http://www.bioshotbb.com/

They do mark up pretty easily. That's the only thing I don't like about them but that seems to be the case with most biodegradable bbs. Unfortunately they are the only brand that offer these weight in white that I know of otherwise I wouldn't be using bio bbs unless I was at an event that required it.

@luke213, I'll be buying a bag of those Ajax .40s or .43s to try them out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:01:05 PM by Gunny87 »
G&P MK23 Stoner LMG (SMP'd) - G&P MK18 Mod 1 - G&P CQBR (Protech MKII) - G&P M177 - STAR FNC x2 - G&G MP5 (Protech MKII) - CA M24  - Cybergun M&P 9

Myers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 05:11:49 PM »
I ended up ordering a bag of Bioshot .43s, and they should be here in a couple days. I've heard they might have feeding issues in double stack mags, so fingers crossed, we will just have to wait and see when they arrive. Thanks for the heads up and advice guys!

kjones734

• Old school member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 05:21:26 PM »
Hey please do a review of them once you get to use them. I would love to have some decent white .40 or greater bbs.